Trying to lose 80lbs

Options
13»

Replies

• bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    Welcome to MFP its the best place to get the support and learn so much new things :) people can be really helpful. Fell free to add me :)
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    95 more pounds to lose. I'm very active and supportive. Feel free to add me!
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 also, current about 200 and a goal of 145. Feel free to add me. I'm on every day and have similar stats and goals...
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this joined today as well together we will do this
  • auddiejo
    Options
    You sound like your in the same boat I am. We can do this!!!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcomed to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Helen_Luvnlife
    Helen_Luvnlife Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have been on a long slow weight loss journey for 3 1/2 years. I joined MFP a few months ago and have had great success even through a couple of vacations. It's a wonderful site. Stick with the plan and you will do amazing things. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to lose anything I can - after a lifetime of serial dieting, miss-laying weight for a while.
    I started at 120 kilos and am now hovering around 110 kilos while my body decides that it really does need to draw on those cherished reserves it has been putting aside "just in case" for so long.

Up to now the weight, like a lost puppy, has found its way home. THIS TIME IT'S GOING TO BE DIFFERENT!

I've thought about wearing a disguise to fool it.

Good luck, best wishes and - most of all - don't give up when it plateaus. It will, it always does, this too will pass.
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have a large amount to lose also but I think it helps to look at mini goals instead of the big one all the time. I started out at 263 and hope to get down to at least 180, preferably 150 range. Right now I'm focusing on being in "onederland". Good luck to you! You can do this!
  • mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Older than you by a few years...but have about 80 more pounds to loose irregardless. I'm very active on here and could use active folks along for our journey. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • madisoneads
    Options
    It looks like you have a great support system! I am 271 and I'm looking to get to a healthy weight of 140. One pound at a time, it will take a while and there will be bumps and struggles along the way but we can do it! I am looking at it in small increments as well. It is much less daunting then the whole number but man will it feel good!! We got this!
  • AmandaLC12
    Options
    Looking for friends that can support and motivate me during this weight loss Journey. Also looking for friends that like support and motivation in return. Active users please! I'm serious about this lifestyle change and would love to have online friends to help me. I'm 21yrs old, 5'3, and weigh 224lbs my weight loss goal is 140lbs. I know that's a long and big goal. I'm determined to get there though, no matter how long it takes!

I will help you bc Im on the same journey as you at 5'3 and 190 lbs.. Add me
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3 and my goal is 80lbs, Im working on being 130lbs. I have been here for 16days and have made some supper good supportive friends and I am happy to have more friends so you can add me if you would like.