What's on your workout playlist?

Options
I'll tell you mine once I've found my ipod. ^^

Replies

• Kirst30
    Options
    My mum used to always power walk to Ladies & Gentlemen by George Michael - the "For the Feet" disc! I think it's pretty self-evident why! :)

xx
  • arasm
    arasm Posts: 65
    Options
    I gotta feeling by the black eye'd peas! the whole CD is good but thats my fav to run to :) that & lady gaga :)
  • infobabe
    infobabe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I go to fitmusic.com for my workout music. I found a beat I like and went with it. You can download the music do the "save target as" to your desktop, copy to IPOD and away you GO! Here's a joke for every one. (Not making fun of anyone on here with this just learning to laugh at myself) When I was young we used to go 'skinny dipping,' now I just 'chunky dunk.' :laugh:
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    bootylicious -destinys child
    fire burning on the dance floor -sean kingston
    fireman - lil wayne
    break the ice - britney spears
    i know you want me - pitbull
    i gota feeling remix- BEP and lil wayne
    tik tok- keshia
    get is shawty remix- lil wayne lloyd
    my humps - BEP
    what you got- colby o donnis & akon
    play- david banner
    go girl- pitbull trina
    please dont stop the music- rihanna
    break it off- sean paul rihanna
    evcuate the dance floor- casscada
    swing- savage

depends on the kind of music you like however...these songs are very upbeat and get me moving and grooving :)

I have more if you need..:flowerforyou:
  • crlyn324
    Options
    Rihanna's CD
    Kesha's CD
    Black Eyed Peas CD
    3 - Britney Spears
    Baby got back :)
    Sean Kingston
    Proud Mary
  • TamaraRR
    TamaraRR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i LOVE upbeat techno, hip hop, top 40, oldies stuff.
    Here are 10 songs that I love and make me push hard

move that body(shake that body)-technotronic

Hard-Rhianna

Push it ferasonic-Remix of salt n peper push it, and fergalicious

United states of pop 2009-(Blame it on the pop)-Dj earworm

Bring the noise-Public enemy vs benny benassi

Bring em out-TI and Jay Z

Bad romance-Chew fu remix

turn me up-Benny benassi

Anything by Pitbull

Anything by LMFAO-watch for language tho-not something youd play on the stereo at the gym
  • RubyRedGrapeFruit
    Options
    Calabria 2008 - Enur
    Don't Stop The Music - Rhianna
    Start The Commotion - The Wiseguys
    Move Along - The All American Rejects
    Anna Molly - Incubus
    World Town - M.I.A.
    This Is Why I'm Hot - MIMS
    Miseery Business - Paramore

Anything Lady Gaga, I would agree, also gets me movin'!

Those are my favorites that get my butt in gear. I also have a few slower-paced songs for a cool-down.
  • Jelywa
    Jelywa Posts: 13
    Options
    Death From Above 1979 - You're a Woman, I'm a Machine Album or some Justice.
  • hunnie28k
    Options
    Run this town - Jay Z and Rihanna
    Maybach Music - rick ross, lil wayne, kanye west, TPain
    Knocks you down - Keri Hilson
    Turning me off - Keri Hilson, lil wayne
    Brandy - What about us
    Brandy - Full Moon
    Hollywood - Jay Z, Beyonce
    Green light - John Legend
    ATL tales - Lloyd
    I'm so Into You - tamia, Fablous

soo much more to list but no time or space lol!! have a great day. Keep the music playin it moves you during the workouts!
  • Questfor250
    Questfor250 Posts: 155
    Options
    today's list.... yes it shows my age but it worked.

Hold on Loosely - .38 Special
    Caught up in You - .38 Special
    You Keep Running Away - .38 Special
    Fantasy Girl - .38 Special
    Amazed - Lonestar
    Leave it - Yes
    Owner of a Lonely Heart - Yes
    Triumph - Hold On
    The Logical Song - Supertramp
    Bloody Well Right - Supertramp
    Breakfast in America - Supertramp
    Take the Long Way Home - Supertramp
    Take it on The Run - REO Speedwagon
    Only Time will Tell - Asia

great hard beats that kept the legs pumping.
  • rleath
    rleath Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of Infected Mushroom anything with a beat is awesome for me to keep pace.

my favorite is Blood Rave from the movie Blade....10 minutes long and just keeps you going :)
  • missmelfina
    missmelfina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    that's a good idea!
  • missmelfina
    missmelfina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ok, you ready for my list?

Here we have it:

99 Red Balloons, 16 Military Wives, 155, Zero, Would You Love A Monsterman, Womanizer, The Way I Are, The Way I Am, Walk This Way, Undead, This Is Why I'm Hot, There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered..., Teenagers, Tear You Apart, Take Me Out, Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of These), Starry Eyed Surprise, Stand Up, Something, Somebody Told Me, Snow White Queen, Smells Like Teen Spirit, SiXty8NiNE, Shut Up And Drive, Shut Me Up, Show Me Love, Shooting Star, Shoots And Ladders, (s)AINT, Runaround Sue, Rumors, Rock Around The Clock, Riot, Remember The Name, Remember, Radar, Pump Up The Jam, Paralyzer, Paper Planes, The Only Difference Between Martyr..., No More Tears, Naturally, My Love, My Home Sweet Homicide, Mr. Brightside, Moonlight Shadow (Dance Version), Mind In The Gutter, Mercy, Major Tom (Coming Home), Luckiest loser, Low, Longview, Ka-boom Ka-boom, Just Dance, It Won't Be Long, It's My Life, If U Seek Amy, I Don't Wanna Stop, I Don't Wanna Be In Love, I'm Too Sexy, Hump De Bump, House Of Wolves, Hound Dog, Hitchin' A Ride, Hella Good, Gonna Make You Sweat, Girlfriend, Girl Anachronism, Ghost Flowers, The Garden, A Friendly Goodbye, Fiilthee, Flavor Of The Weak, Figured You Out, The Fight Song, Feeling This, Eye Of The Tiger, Ex-girlfriend, Evolution, Everywhere I Go, Enjoy The Silence, Eet The Children, Earth vs. Spider, Du Hast, Dragula, Down With The Sickness, Double Vision, Disco Inferno, Die Die My Darling, Die Another Day, Dani California, Dance Dance, Cum On Feel The Noize, crushcrushcrush, Crazy Train, Crazy loop, Crazy *****, Crank That, Coming Undone, Clowns, Cha Cha Slide, Breathe Today, Bodies, Blood Pigs, blitzkrieg Bop, Beat It, Bat Country Attack, Anyone But You, Animals, Next Contestant, Animal I Have Become, American Idiot, All That I'm Living For, All My Loving, Afterlife, You Spin Me Round, Just Can't Get Enough,The Reflex, Here Comes The Rain, Too Shy, Bad, So What, Within A Mile Of Home, The Pretender, Jump, Poker Face, Sickology 101, Stronger, Promiscuous, Blueberry Yum Yum, Ball And Chain, Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Punk Ska), Crank Dat Soulja Boi, The Chronic, Barbie Girl (German), Right Round, American Superstar, I Guess This Is Growing Up, All The Small Things, No You Girls, Kiss Kiss Le Disko, Kidnap The Sandy Claws, Vicinity Of Obscenity, Summerboy, Paper Gangsta, The Fame, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Pokerface, Paparazzi, Lovegame, Bad Romance, Down, Move Shake Drop Remix, Shut Up And Let Me Go...

And Still Adding.

I also plan to do a yoga mix.