Extreme workout. P90X,Taebo& Rockin' Body

Options
Six days a week I am doing P90X along with Taebo & Rockin Body.
completely wearing myself out but as much as it hurts it feels really good

I am on a diet of 2000 calories eating nothing but fruits, veggies, chicken breasts oatmeal nuts and protein shakes and water.

My goal is 3-5" off my hips and 5-7" off my waist. Goal weight around 115-120 pounds.

My current weight is 140-145
I am 5'6

Doing everything I am now giving it my all about how long until I reach my goals or at least see results?

Am I eating to many calories or to few?

Please help.

Replies

• mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm sending you a message!! I did P90X last January and got great results!!
  • CindyTatiana16
    CindyTatiana16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would take it down to 1800 cals a day. It sounds like you're doing a great job of eating wholesome foods! I'm doing p90x too! I'm 5'7 and 150 pounds. I'm hoping to loose 4 inches in my waist. How far along are you in the program? I can send you a PDF of the p90x nutrition guidelines if you'd like. If you're interested message me your email and I'll shoot it over.
  • sgarrard01
    sgarrard01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Do you wear a HRM? otherwise any advice will be nowhere near accurate, i.e you could be eating 2000kcal and burning 1200kcal in which case this would not be wise, or you could be eating 2000kcal and burning 600kcal which would probably be more sensible.

My personal gut feel is that your doing to much! and that you'll burn out from exaustion or do yourself an injury before P90x is over! (also i presume the above poster doesnt realise your doing 90mins of p90x, 60mins of taebo and then 30minutes of Rockin Body a day as well as 1800kcal is the recomendation for P90x Alone!)

PS im on week 2 of P90x!
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are doing to much. It sounds like you may not be giving your body time to rest. I have done both P90x and Rockin Body. I am doing Insanity Asylum right now. What do you eat before and after your workouts?