Fairly New and Looking for Support

Options
This is the gazillionth time I've tried to lose weight. I'm really trying to do it right this time instead of falling for gimmicks! I need to lose 130 lbs to be within the healthy range BMI-wise. That is such a huge hill to climb, that I know I'm going to need some support. I would love to have some friends who are in a similar situation, or have been there! Other's success really motivates me! Thanks and I look forward to getting to know you all.

~Ember

Replies

• tndiva10
    Options
    Good morning! I am new to this site, but always looking for support too. If only losing weight was as easy as buying new shoes! Have a great day and make it count. Shelby
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I started out with 100 pouunds to lose an am almost half way there. I know how hard it is to stay motivated. I had my best luck by just taking it day by day and focusing on losing just 10 lbs at a time. It didn't seem so daunting then. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • mrsro
    mrsro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I just signed up on this site today... My weightloss goal is to drop 40lbs and to go down 2 dress size. I'm currently a size 16 and would love to be a size 12. I could use all the encouragement and support I can get. I just got married and now that I'm in charge of the cooking I am confident on my ability to drop the weight.

Look forward to making some new friend as well!
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    I am in the same boat with you. I too need to loose about 130 and feel like I have been on a merry-go-round for some time now. But this time, I am determined to stay focus and drop the weight. Together we will climb the weighted hill together. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • banchubob
    Options
    I felt the same way... I signed up about 1 month ago and have tried to keep on track. I so far have lost 16lbs. The best advise I can give is just keep at it and even log those bad days!!!! There are great snack ideas in the recipe forums and if you need anything at all just send me a message. Remember YOU CAN DO IT!!!!