I love living in SE Texas...

Replies

• S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Deep south Texas here, like practically Mexico and I haz no sinus problem. :)
  • Marksman21
    Marksman21 Posts: 126 Member
    Got smacked by em myself here in Houston, but its not all bad. In the trade off, last few weeks the weather has been beautiful!
  • Would you people please hurry up and secede from the union? You're an embarrassment to the rest of us. Wouldn't get caught dead or alive in Texas.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    You should date Moofey2....you share a common love of posting multiple thread topics.

I've posted 2 today...I can't be held accountable for a thread that died over 10 days ago getting bumped...
  • taylor5877
    You should date Moofey2....you share a common love of posting multiple thread topics.

I've posted 2 today...I can't be held accountable for a thread that died over 10 days ago getting bumped...

and that is not an invitation for someone to bump all the stupid topics I've started...
  • Marksman21
    Marksman21 Posts: 126 Member
    Would you people please hurry up and secede from the union? You're an embarrassment to the rest of us. Wouldn't get caught dead or alive in Texas.

In the words of a known historical figure...

"You all may go to hell, and I will go to Texas."
  • Where in SETX are you from?
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Houston here!

Allergies haven't checked in...yet :glasses:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    North Texas here and yes, the fall sinus infection is right on schedule. :explode:
  • taylor5877
    I live in Montgomery.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    San Antonio here. Not allergies or sinus problems. Not braggin, just saying.

All you awesome Texans feel free to add me, as long as you are not easily offended by me or my hethan friends.
  • Umm good for you but I hate living in Texarkana Texas.......I miss SC, that's why I'm moving back to Charleston SC.
  • Just moved to Lewisville from new Jersey
  • lmtrevin77
    lmtrevin77 Posts: 68 Member
    Actually I do, but my annual september sinus infection just checked in...

Ditto!
  • lmtrevin77
    lmtrevin77 Posts: 68 Member
    San Antonio here. Not allergies or sinus problems. Not braggin, just saying.

All you awesome Texans feel free to add me, as long as you are not easily offended by me or my hethan friends.

The mountain cedar in San Antonio almost kills me!
  • Moving from UK to Texas :) any advice?
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could ;-)
  • Work in Dallas, waste time on forums in Mckinney....yeeeehaaaa, yo
  • Deep East Texas here and I feel one coming on as well :(
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Moving from UK to Texas :) any advice?
    Stock up on allergy meds and sunscreen haha. :grumble: Just kiidding