What are the chances???

Options
So, Tuesday I was home and miserable suffering from a stomach virus. Yesterday I was starving and ate as much as I thought I could handle because I think my body wanted to make up for eating absolutely nothing on Tuesday. Today, I stepped on the scale and it shows I lost five pounds. So, now that I'm feeling completely back to normal today and I'm getting back to my calorie goals and back to my exercise routine, what are the chances that I'll be able to keep those five pounds from coming back? I would love for my suffering on Tuesday to have some positive side effect! :blushing:

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Very Good...you are probably dehydrated...so, don't let it discourage you
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    This may be due to dehydrating yourself due to the stomach virus you had. You may see a flux in weight over the next few days until your body regulates back to normal. It does feel darn good to loose weight! Congrats!
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I actually had this same issue come up a few weeks ago. I lost 3 pounds, and was able to keep about 1/2 of that off even after I rehydrated. Hope the same happens for you!! Good luck, and glad you feel better!
  • mstanley
    mstanley Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks....I am always happy to have a little jump start, though in this case I would have gladly passed it by. It was a miserable experience!