Is your goal weight loss around 30 lbs?..

Options
I'm re commiting to MFP, not a new member but stopped using it for a while. Just seeing if anyone out there had the same kind of goal loss of 30 lbs, because thats what mine is! I figured maybe we could help motivate eachother with the similar goal

Replies

• Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi! My original goal was 30. I am down to the last 10 but it may take me as long to lose these 10 as it took the entire first 20. It's taking so long!! Feel free to friend me!
  • EricC7788
    EricC7788 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    20 here
  • angel924_2004
    Options
    Mine is around 25 pounds. I'll shoot over a friend request. Can always use support :)
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Well, my original goal was 50 but I've got about 30 more to go before I hit my goal, so count me in. :smile:
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    20 here too! But add me if you'd like :smile:
  • pinkfluff79
    pinkfluff79 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me and we will all work together
  • nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i am over 120 lbs down---working on the last 30 ish now! i have 20 to go until i am in "normal weight range" and the extra 10 is just for good measure;) let's do this! <3<3 n-
  • nixerific
    nixerific Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Mine is 30 with maybe an extra 10 lbs once I reach my goal weight. I want to see how I feel when I get there. Anyone can friend. :)
  • mommy_03
    mommy_03 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    mine is 30lbs also and i just signed up and joined 4 days ago so im looking for support, friendship, and motivation,im excited to see results
  • innocentangel
    Options
    im aiming to lose 30lbs :) x anyone feel free to add me x
  • loseitcav
    loseitcav Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Guys! I too joined MFP just 4 days back and need to lose 30 pounds! Please feel free to add me, so we can work together to lose the pounds.