What are you kids' nicknames?

Options

Replies

• survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My 38 year old daughter Kelly has always been Bert (as a kid she loved Bert & Ernie) and Hunka-Munka (from Beatrix Potter)
    My 40 year old son never had a nickname, don't know wh, he'd say its because "you always liked Kelly better" but I am sure his wife has some nicknames for him...
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    my 9yr old is millie and we call her MOO or MILLIE MOO or call her by her middle name SYD (sydnie) but we also called the cat SYD.....
    my 5 yr old is Kitty and poor child gets called KIT, KITKAT, KITTY-CAKES

my 16yr old is Shannon and gets called SHAN, SHANY, when she was younger it was NAUGHTY NOO NOO

my 17 yr old is Danielle and gets called Dan, Danii when she was younger it was DJ

my partner calls me DUCKIE, have no idea why. well I think its because he didnt want to call me by the wrong name (haha)
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I have four kids and in true Geek style they don't have nicknames they have Borg designations:

One of Four
    Two of Four
    Three of Four
    Four of Four

Fortunately they are proud geeks themselves so they think it's funny!

I knew a guy from my home town who was a Jr. Instead of using his middle name, or another version of it he was called Two, by everyone. Family, friends, teachers and everyone else. He would introduce himself as Two.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    With all the Creepers here why would you give out that info?

Omg, you're right!!! How stupid of me, I just remembered that sharing a silly nickname I call my kid automatically and magically gives every pedophile on the internet my child's full name, address and social security number!! How could I have forgotten??? Dear lord, now I will never forgive myself!

:noway: Silly woman.
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    When speaking with people who don't know my girls' names we call them
    Baby 1
    Baby2
    Baby3

My oldest daughter's name is Raquel, but we've always called her Bean, Beanie, BigBabyBean, or Meanie Beanie when she's being sassy

Daughter two is named Naomi, and baby1 used to call her Nami when she was born so we call her that or Mimi, Omi, or Demon:devil:

My youngest is named Bianca and we normally call her baby, fat baby, chubby cheeks, Baby Bianca, The Baby, or Baby Bully because she likes to lean in for a kiss and then slap you in the face.
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    My son Brayden is Bubba
    My Daughter Ahnya is lovey
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options

I don't have kids but seriously? They asked for the childs nick name... not their full name, not their address, none of that. Just a nick name. Unless said creeper has the gas money to go across the world and start shouting "Bubba" and see who answers... I doubt any child is in harms way from nick name alone.
  • Kamille2007
    Options

With the upmost respect ma'am... GET WITH THE TIMES... anyone who wanted to could find out WAY more than a childs' nickname on the internet... it is completely harmless to share what you call your child.... goodness...
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My mom calls me "Gorda"
    Spanish for fat.
    It's been that way for the longest time.
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have Kaylee, either Kay or Kaylee Bell (not very original)
    I have Alexis, doesn't like anything but Al (she can really pull it off) Not many curly blonde girls boppin around named Al~!
    I have Bradley, we call him a lot of things but my favorite is B-Rizzle (we live in northwestern WI) so not much entertainment- we call it is "street" name! I laugh just typing it outloud!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My oldest son is "Wonder Boy" ~ mostly because we wonder what the heck he's thinking...

My oldest daughter's nickname is "Princess" when I really want to piss her off.

My middle son is Nick ~ he's 16, 6'4 and 175 lbs. His new nickname is "Beast", but he usually goes by "Stivers" (his last name), and when he was a baby, he was my "Beebobber", "Honey Lovin' Booger Butt",

My youngest son was "Monkey Butt" when he was little, but now he's "Troll" because all he does is sit in his room, in front of his computer, in the dark.

My youngest daughter is Naomi ~ her nickname is "Omi" or, like her sister, "Princess" if I want to piss her off. Lol

I actually started off as a Melissa ~ then it it when to Missy, and then Knot Head, and then Nonny, and it stuck ever since. I work in a corporate office in my hometown, and even here, though my business card says "Melissa", everyone still calls me Nonny. Shrug.
  • laurin2010
    Options
    B
    B man
    Hot rod
    Nut
    Little mOnster

His real name is Braxton though :)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Buggy- hence the screenname.
  • bsierras
    Options
    Sebastian - oldest - Seabass, sebby (dont like this one...relatives), bastian, junior, bubba, my daughter called him BJ for a while (easier to say I guess)...little man when he was little. I am 5'9" and he is almost as tall as me at age 10.

Mykaela - Myk, micky macka, kayla, sissy, baby, my kayla, stinker bell, boo, darlin

Peyton - she's the baby - p diddy, pey pey, peys, munchkin, boss
  • lmdee73
    Options
    Let's see....oldest (Mitchell - 16) is Mitchell Man or when he was little Monkey Man.

Middle child (Dustin - 12) is Butt. Has always been and will always be Butt. Funny thing is when I goof and call him something different he reminds me he's "Butt." :wink:

Youngest (Hunter - 10) is Mo or Mo-Mo. No clue how I arrived at that one, but it stuck.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    My mom calls me "Gorda"
    Spanish for fat.
    It's been that way for the longest time.

Gasp! You tell your mom I said to "Callate ya", because that is bullsh*t! You are beautiful!
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    my boys name is finlay bt we have load of weird names we call him
    Fin
    Finbob
    finbobble
    bobble
    bob
    bobadee
    nugget
    baby chick
    chunks
    cheese

lol
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Olivia :) livvie Lou .. Livvie loulou . Livvie Lola. Liv Some ppl tend to call her Lola :s THaTS NOT HER NAME haha xx
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Skooter (age 7)
    Pooch (age 5)
    Pebbles (age 1)
  • jiddu17
    jiddu17 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Nicolas is 4:

Baba O'Baby
    Nicolino (Little Nick - named after his grandfather)
    LoveBugBabyBugBuggyBug
    Bug
    Nugget
    His dad calls him Bubba (>_<)
    Monkey
    JekyllHide