Calling all Super Heros/Heroines

Options
Hey people,
The name is Jenna, friends call me Nen or Nenna. I am a stay at home mom of 2 pre schoolers, I go to college online and my husband works an hour from our home and usually logs over time. Some days I have no idea how I get it all done. Most days I don't get it all done and now-a-days I could really care less.

So, it took a lot for me to be able to carve an hour or two out of every day to start working out. Well, I am quite over weight (though I don't look that big, one of many super powers) and my maintenance calories are pretty high, add a 1-2 hour work out and I'd have to eat constantly not to starve myself.

So, I am looking for more nerdylicious, driven, struggling, awesome parents to be friends with. I figure the more heads I have in the game, the better chance I have of figuring out what the heck I have to do to get that damn scale to move!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Take care!
~Nen

Replies

• _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    You rang?
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    evildead.gif
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    <--- sort of look like Catwoman in my wetsuit - does that count?
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend girlfriend! I have a 7 year old that I homeschool and a toddler of 2 years of age. I am a busy bee but ALWAYS make time to workout! I need all the support I can get! ha!
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Comic Book Geek Mom of 2 small boys here... have lost a total of 42 pounds so far, want to lose another 30 at least!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    <-- that count?
  • vphillips73
    Options
    I understand exactly where you are coming from. I too attend school but on campus this semester and I am a wife and mother of two. So your struggles are my struggles indeed. There is not a enough time in a day to do everything I need to. SO because I am always doing for others I decided it was high time for me to start getting healthy for me. I joined the 90 day fitness challenge on this site but has struggled a tad bit within this last week. We must stick together and encourage one another to take control of our health. When you have time please add my to your friend's list.....thanks and look forward to chatting with you!:drinker: