TOO YOUNG TO BE FAT ( LOOKING FOR FRIENDS)

Options
HI MY NAME IS MICHELLE AND I AM NEW TO MFP. TRYING TO GET MY FRIENDS TO JOIN BUT THERE BEING PROCRASTINATORS. I AM 21 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE A 21 MONTH OLD. I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CORRECT ME AND GIVE ME TIPS ON WHAT IM DOING WRONG. IF YOUR A SMART *kitten* I AM THE PERSON YOU CAN BE SMART ASSY TO. LOL. I AM VERY FRIENDLY SO JUST MESSAGE ME AND I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO TALK.

Replies

• pickthingsup
    pickthingsup Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am on everyday..well the weekends not so much but hit it hard thru the week. i will help all i can.
  • Mitchie_10
    Options
    JUST SENT YOU A REQUEST!!!
  • AgataZasada
    Options
    add me too! Congrats on the baby!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • Beya078
    Options
    Hi, I have a daughter that is 11 years old and she is too young to be fat so I have an a clue as to how you may be feeling. Have you managed to lose any weight? I need some tips on how to help my daughter.
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Feel free to add me and I'l help out where I can and kick your butt if need be. 8-)
    Georgy.
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    Hi. My name is Mark. Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    smartass? yeah, don't add me I tend to surround myself with dumb *kitten* so that I feel more intelligent.

Correct you on what you are doing wrong? AWESOME!!! Instant permission to sound all high and mighty, I love it ..

I may have to rethink the smartass thing.
    I guess one smart *kitten* wouldn't hurt.

;)

Sure! I'd love to MFP friends mommas! LOL
  • Rebeccawks
    Rebeccawks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 23 & would love to be your friend. :)

Becky