Missed 1st goal

Options
mcn79
mcn79 Posts: 112 Member
Yup, I'm going to miss my first goal and I'm still celebrating a success!!

My first goal is to lose 10% of my weight and I had originally set that goal date as this Saturday, September 29th. 10% for me is 29 lbs. I'm not going to hit my goal this week... but should in the next 3-4 weeks. However, I AM about 2/3 of the way to my goal and yesterday I celebrated my 100th day on MPF. I have noticed the following things:

1. I have waaaay more energy.
2. The foods I crave are already much different than they were 102 days ago.
3. I handle my stress in ways that no longer involve food.
4. I want to exercise more frequently. I'm still not dying to run everyday, but I get antsy if I don't exercise every couple of days.
5. I can tie my shoes more easily!
6. I wore tights for the first time this season and I can get them on MUCH easier and they fit better
7. My clothes look better. I wear a lot of skirts and dresses, so a lot of my clothes still fit me, just better.
8. My feet are shrinking.
9. My sex drive is increasing!
10. I'm committed and I'm not afraid of quitting or failing. My mindset has changed and I'm sticking with this lifestyle change. It may take me a few weeks longer to hit my goal, but really, it's no big deal.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

Replies

• AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love love LOVE your attitude. You are doing an amazing job - keep it up!!! :flowerforyou:
  • khall69
    khall69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! You have truly inspired me!! That was just what I needed to hear...not really new to mfp, but I have not added any friends and have just been on and off for about a year now. I absolutely love it!!! I think it is just the support I need!! Hang in there!!
  • Pistucia
    Options
    Inspiring.... hope to reach 100 days soon!!!
    You`re doing great!
  • jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yep, plenty to celebrate! Good work!
  • Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well and you have such a good attitude about the human frailties we all have. Keep up the good work!
  • MelodyBronson
    MelodyBronson Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great Job! What you have are "non-scale victories" which are awesome and motivating! The scales don't always show us what we want to see...but we can see our successes in other ways! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!