from "obese" to "normal" (pics)

Options
I do not only messure my success thus far by a number formulated by science but it does mean a lot to me that i have moved out of not only the obese catagory but also the over weight catagory...i am now walking the line tin the normal zone and plan to keep up my efforts so that i stay within my range. This image on the right is actually from a few years ago (215lbs), this is before i had children so they are not the reason of me being heavy..I WAS, MY CHOICES AND MY LACK OF ACTIONS. the picture on the left was taken a little over a week ago (155lbs). I made little changes here and there until about 8 months ago when i decided i was really going to put some effort into it. I have lost 35lbs since then (7 being on MFP). A few months ago i had hit a platue in my weight loss for about 5 weeks...that is when i found MFP and this wonderful place to share and be inspired! I am now going to be focusing on adding some mucsle to my body and eating more clean (i can't say clean..bc lets face it...i like guilty foods :tongue: ) I hope that this comparison will help motivate others to stick to it! Thanks for reading. ps feel free to add me.
time_zpsbaa7a42a.jpg
motivation_zps50ac94ca.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!