~10 lbs @ a Time Challenge 2010!!~

Options
123457»

Replies

• iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone on meeting your goals this month....I'm hoping to be down 10lbs by march...pushing hard...I keep fluctuating around the 220 mark, so hoping that this week will be that milestone....I weigh in on Sundays so I still have two more days to meet that goal...:happy:
  • SHADYPLUM
    SHADYPLUM Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've read a lot of the posts and just want to say Congrats to everyone! I would love to join your challenge!
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Last Thursday: 183.5 pounds
    Today: 182 pounds

I am down a pound this week. Yay

sarina
  • krl523
    krl523 Posts: 53
    Options
    COUNT ME IN!
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    I think I may have missed checking in - sorry crazy week and yesterday my older sis had her 1st baby so I was at the hospital from 3am until 4pm when my niece Isabella came out :love: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Anyhoo so far I have been good -I cut out carbs and it's really hard but the dr said to try it until I reach my goal weight and then slowly incorporate but not BAD carbs:grumble: Is there a difference?

So my last weigh in I was 203.6 and my current weight is 201.8- so close to hitting that milestone I can taste it...:heart:

Today will be a quiet day cause I have to help the kids do their Valentines for school - but if I can I am going to try to get a Shred 30 video in cause I haven't hit the gym in 2 days :noway:

Best of luck to losing the weight ya'll :smile:
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Weigh in time! I lost 2.6 pounds this week, I have lost 23 pounds!!!!! Have a fabulous Valentine's weekend! My brother is getting married on V-Day, my daughter is the adorable flower girl! My game plan this weekend is to relax and have fun, there will be several food temptations (wedding cake!).... I think I will try a little of everything and drink lots of water.
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Happy V. day everyone...ok today is a good start so far :smile: I did 20 quick cardio on my elliptical, 30 day JM shred which is 20 min, and then I walked on the treadmill for 30 min...all in all not a bad start for a new week...hope everyone is doing great....I seem to be stuck at my current weight, but I can tell that the inches is coming off...
  • 33KIKI
    Options
    Checking in with weights.SW:203.6 CW:200.2..so close to that milestone..joined a new gym so have been trying out all their classes - tonight is Aqua aerobics..sounded fun ..everything except me in a bathing suit but oh well gotta try.
  • 33KIKI
    Options
    Okay don't know if it's been a while or if the post moved again. So checking in CW: 197.8..reached that 200 and passed it..So glad. New goal is 190 hopefully by end of month but who knows.

TOM is back with vengance and kicking my butt- I didn't make it to the gym last night but I will tonight. Still keeping with at 3X but push for 4X a week at the gym. Haven't really done any videos so I may have to bring those back.

Anyhoo - everyone keep up the good work!!
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

This Week: 179.5
    Last Week: 182.0
    I am down 2 and a half pounds and official broke through the 180's. I don't recall ever weighing under 180 in my teen year. This is totally blowin my mind. I'm sorry i haven't been online that much lately. I've been a little busy, I got into another karaoke contest so i have been learning alot of new songs. It also kind of stinks because the contest is on tuesday nights. That means I miss half of biggest loser. But good news is my On Demand get all the episodes by friday. So i will get to see them. By what i've seen so far. I completely understand why michael made the decision he did with separating the teams. I was also happy with how he defended himself against jillian. Its True, Michael did not design the show, he's playing it just how NBC wants it to be and the other contestants should be stop complaining and be happy that they are there. It also was a bummer to see the black team dad go. Just like what Forrest gump said, "And thats all i have to say about that"
    I'm sorry i haven't been doing the challenges so much, i honesty am working out everyday but i get lazy with typing it all up online. I am still doing well with my food and excersising tracking on Spark People. Well i don't know what else to say. Just know that i'm around ladies, i check in every thursday for sure.

sarina