Supportive and motivated

Options
I'm 27 years old, and the mother of a 5 year old. I've finally lost my mommy belly and I'm down to the weight I was in high school. I couldn't be happier with my success. I'm just looking for people that I can support and motivate in their weight loss journey. I think it will help remind me of where I came from and how far I've come. I want to stay fit, for life!

Replies

• The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    **Raises her hand!**
  • pickthingsup
    pickthingsup Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm on all the time.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'd love the support if you want to add me.
  • mommy_03
    mommy_03 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    add me, i feel ya, im 33 yrs old, been married for 10 years and have 3 children and am 30lbs heavier than i was before all this happened...I WANT MY BODY BACK!
  • stephaniekopf87
    Options
    Me please! Im new and could use some support!
  • CamilleClaudel
    CamilleClaudel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love the support too!! Add me! Good luck. :)
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping back on the wagon after gaining back the 15 pounds I lost *grumble* and would love the extra support!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    post of the day.

:heart:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Always a fan of a "hand up" not a handout!

You win MFP today!
  • HGibbons1017
    Options
    Feel free to add me...would love friendly support!!!
  • Sabrina__26
    Options
    That's really nice of you to want to help and support others even though you've reached your goal. I have a long way to go to get to where I need to be. I have over 40 lbs to lose and need all the support and encouragement I can get so add me please :)
  • my mentor reminded me of something very important through my on and off my 60 days program My first starting weight is what she wants me to go by I was so amazed I dont even honestly remember being 197 Lbs.. and that is the time I started mfp orignally.. So I sure have to log that success isnt it funny how some things are right in front of us and we never see them.. Blessed:heart: She is a Blessing in mylife that email I got today was a big High 5 for Simone Renee Im doing this with my support team Amen:heart::heart:
  • melanielb73
    melanielb73 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would love more support. It's great that you have gotten to your goal and want to help others. I am looking to lose about 60 pounds so would love any extra support, tips you can give. Please feel free to add --- anyone can
  • tmuster
    Options
    always looking for good support on MFP. friend request sent.