Looking for new friends!

Options
Just looking for new friends to follow and motivate, and hopefully vice-versa! :)

Replies

• jiabman
    Options
    Add me :) I totally went through the same thing. Fell in love, gained like 60 lbs. I am now working on getting back down to my pre-dating husband weight :)
  • Hi! I just joined this week and am definitely looking for friends. :) I got married and started working from home 3 years ago, adding 25-30lbs to the 15 or so lbs I'd gained since high school. I absolutely *must* make a change before it gets even more out of control. I'm aiming for lower than my HS weight, so we'll see what happens.
  • igottaworkout
    igottaworkout Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Same here, please add me too :)
  • timc107
    Options
    Hi. I just weighed in. 82 lbs since April 17. You will be my first Friend on here...
  • davidr730
    davidr730 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, unless you are the starvation diet type. It's kinda hard to be supportive of dangerous eating. :wink:
  • MrsSummerM
    Options
    Hello there! I have been on here for quite some time and yoyo a lot with being on and off. I have a few friends on my list, but seems I may be making the wrong ones. I would love to connect with anyone that can keep me motivated, but also has a passion for good wating and can help offer me healthy alternatives or ideas.