Looking for Tapout XT workout buddies

Options
Hello,

I just ordered Tapout Xt! I can't wait to get it. If you have used or are using Tapout Xt. Please friend me. I would love to get support and hear your success stories!

Replies

• Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow no one is doing Tapout?
  • michaelwdion
    michaelwdion Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am going to be starting on Monday. Did you start? It looks awesome.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2....there is a group.

Glad to see more starting around the same time as me!
  • teemarania
    Options
    I just recently got mine. Started good for a few days and kinda just stopped :( anyway, going to restart tomorrow, and I need buddies too!!! I have a hard time motivating myself to do home (video) workouts. I prefer live classes and hitting the gym, but I need something to do in the early morning before my drive to work. I thought Tapout would be a good start!! Add me as a friend!!
  • Monisfit4life
    Options
    Where is the group?
  • Monisfit4life
    Options
    I just started and I love it
  • SPARTA1013
    SPARTA1013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just started day 1, and if it's going to make me look like the trainer, I'll go through any hell! Loving it already!
  • appi1981
    Options
    Day 81 competition core completed today me and my partner are actually in a tapout challenge group
  • appi1981
    Options
    Also if your on Facebook there are a few good support groups like tapout xt and tapout earned in sweat
  • Christy046
    Options
    Hey there!

My Tapout XT workout DVD's are on their way too! Im so excited, but nervous that I will fail like I have with previous workout plans. I currently need to lose about 30 pounds. I have taken kickboxing classes in a gym and really enjoyed them, that is why I chose this system hoping that it will keep me motivated. I was also hoping that there was a support group out there, other then Facebook, that I could share progressive and get motivation from a group who are going thru the same program.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Monis - Would also love to get a status report on how you are doing? :)

Good Luck to all
    Christy