Ladies eating between 1400-1600 calories

Options
Show me your diaries. I am having a hard time reaching my calorie goals and still eating healthy foods. My diary should be open so I really am open to suggestions. I dont eat perfect but I am trying to make good decisions, but they are landing me between 1000-1250 calories.

Replies

• _danjo_
    _danjo_ Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you can look at mine....it's definitely not perfect, but I fit in the same range
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Your breakfast this morning looks yummy!
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    Mine also isn't perfect and I still have treats once in a while.... but I try to be in that range most days.
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    What's this buffalo chicken cupcakes!!? Sounds yummy :)

You are doing great though! I'd add in a couple extra snacks and you would be where you want to be :) feel free to check mine out as well. I haven't been 100% consistent the last couple of weeks cause I've been extremely busy and out of town during the weekends. But my days are typically the same every week.
  • _danjo_
    _danjo_ Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks. And what's a buffalo chicken cupcake??! I'm intrigued....

Looking at the last week or so, it looks like you're doing pretty well. Could always up the green veggies, but we all could! That few hundred calorie deficit (average) might not be a problem.....
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to everyone. Feel free to have a look. My goal is currently 1550 and I reduce it by 50 after every 10 pounds that I lose.

FYI: I too struggle with eating all my calories because my foods are so filling and satisfying. I have to have a small high fat meal at night just to up the calories. I eat high fat, moderate protein and low carb (65/25/10). Since eating this way I never have to eat a lot to be satisfied; the days of WW bulk eating low calorie foods is OVER. In addition to weight loss, I have had a large number of health issues disappear. It's great.

Edit: So, just add some more healthy fats, and don't worry about MFP default macro goals; they are far too low in fat and protein anyway.
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    My goal says 1700 right now but I have been playing around with it to get a goal that works better for me.
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like, I log every day & my diary is open...depending on exercise I eat between 1400 and 1800 most days, with one higher calorie day on the weekend :smile: x
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Mine also isn't perfect and I still have treats once in a while.... but I try to be in that range most days.

What she said about the treats!! I will treat myself especially if I have lots of extra calories (like yesterday) lol
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I aim for 1400 but don't always quite make it! Feel free to look at my diary.
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Loving all the responses. Thanks! Here is my recipe for the buffalo chicken "cupcakes"

24 wonton wrappers
    2C shredded chicken with buffalo sauce
    1C shredded mozzerella
    1C chopped broccoli

Lay 2 wrappers in the bottom of 12 muffin tins. Mix chicken, cheese and broccoli and place scoop full in each tin. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

They were delicious and 92 calories a piece. In the morning I just threw chicken in the crockpot with a bottle of franks hot sauce, then shredded it.
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Just don't pay too much attention to today. There was a McDonald's incident.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    My goal is just over 1600 cals. Here is what I normally eat:

Breakfast: Coffee with cream and sugar, greek yogurt, piece of fruit. ~243 calories

Lunch: A grilled chicken wrap with fresh spinach, tomato, cucumber and other veggies, with tzatziki sauce. ~365 calories

That leaves me about 1,000 calories for dinner. I usually have meat, brown rice and veggies. Or if it is something lower calorie like fish, then I can have some dessert.
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Friend me & you can see. I usually end up just below 1400 net.
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    im in that range - recovering from a bad cold so im bit low but working by way back up :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and around those calories. Feel free to check it out.
  • BlackKat75
    BlackKat75 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I'm generally around there because I eat my exercise calories. I do try to eat fairly cleanly.