One thing YOU like about yourself! Day NINE!!!!

Options
Hey Guys!!!! It's day 9! What do you like about yourself/life today!!!

Here's a recap of what I am doing!!!
In case some of you are new and missed the first day!

Recap: I vowed to post one thing I liked about myself or my day, each day on MFP. So I thought I would also post it here and I'll do this every day as well! Tell me what you like about yourself or your day!!!!!

:flowerforyou: Here we go!!! :flowerforyou:

Today... it's not so much about myself but my life and my family. . . . .

:bigsmile: WE GOT PRE-APPROVED FOR A HOME LOAN!!! And I'm starting school in January!!!! Thats what I like about my life today!!!!!!!

Replies

• MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! Today, I like that my friends are coming over for a small dinner party and I have managed to work in desk-er-cises 2x in my office!

YAHOO!!

Congrats on the house loan ~ THAT'S HUGE!!
  • alisha1321
    alisha1321 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am confident and don't feel defeated. That is what I like about myself today.
  • euthena
    Options
    :D love this idea so positive :D
    Well today I am feeling very positive but the one thing I do feel good about is that I joined the Gym today :)
    euthie
    xxx
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I love that I'm ending a sh!tty year on a high note.
  • beach163
    Options
    I like that I took the first step to a healthier me.:smile:
  • bigdal77
    Options
    how my pec's ache after the gym yesterday :)
  • beach163
    Options
    I like that I can stand up for myself and not feel insecure when someone challenges me
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I used to like my boobs, but then I joined MFP, and they left the building! So, today, I would have to say, I like my sense of humor, because without it, I'd be very sad.... very sad.... oh sooooo sad!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    I like my laugh. I think I have a great laugh.
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I have seriously adorably cute feet/toes.
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I used to like my boobs, but then I joined MFP, and they left the building! So, today, I would have to say, I like my sense of humor, because without it, I'd be very sad.... very sad.... oh sooooo sad!

You can have some of boobs if you'll donate some of you body fat to my butt. I want a bigger butt =,(

And something i like about myself is my smile and the fact that with a more positive outlook I am able to smile more =) Thank God
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    I actually felt sore in my stomach/ab region. I know I'm doing something right and it feels awesome.

So, 1 thing I like about myself, is feeling extremely sore after knowing I kicked my own *kitten*.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! Sucks I missed the first 8 days. And congrats on the loan!

One thing I like about myself today...

Not weight related, but I am in the process of at work where I'll soon be in the office on my own and I have been very strong in doing things without help today!
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I said these words. I never thought there would be a time when this would come out of my mouth and it be true.

Someone (OK, my therapist) asked me what I would change about myself. I surprised myself by responding, "Well, there really isn't anything I would change. I like myself the way I am." And it was true.

I finally like myself the way I am.

I cried.
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    What a great thread!

I have been giving myself positive messages for the past few months and it has made a huge difference - I am finally starting to believe real change is possible and it has helped my relationship with my wife, myself and I am generally feeling happier day to day than I have in some time.

Happy to have had a good day today!
  • Betsiz17
    Betsiz17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I would have to agree with Kissy and say my sense of humor, becuase truth be told, I amuse the hell outta myself :-)
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I am happy that im moving back into my own apartment soon and that I got up and ran before work this morning and last night!
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I said these words. I never thought there would be a time when this would come out of my mouth and it be true.

Someone (OK, my therapist) asked me what I would change about myself. I surprised myself by responding, "Well, there really isn't anything I would change. I like myself the way I am." And it was true.

I finally like myself the way I am.

I cried.

So awesome :)
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My sense of humor.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Today I like that I am going to my husbands 30th High School reunion (we went to same school different years) and I look AMAZING. Due to MFP and all the support.. And all the hardwork I've been putting in.