Replies

• caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic! Thanks!
  • 3liza
    3liza Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump. I did 30 day shred, still do it but I do 2 videos together and use 5 pound weights instead of 3.
  • sanvanhaaften
    Options
    bump! :)
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Bump:):smile:
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    great post :happy:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    The butt bible.

+1, but you need the schedule. I had a friend and her mom try it, and they did upper and lower body on the same day. She said her mom was on the floor refusing to get up! :laugh: Let me know if you want it. The third level will literally kick your butt.

Hi

Would you mind letting me have the schedule for this? Would really like to try it.

Thanks.

Monday/Thursday - lower, Tuesday/Friday - upper, Wednesday/Saturday - cardio of your choice (or rest), Sunday REST. Each level is done for 2 weeks. You'll need a sturdy chair for level 3 that you can step up on. And a padded toilet seat. The first 2 levels weren't that bad for me because I already do squats and lunges, but that chair killed my butt! One thing I will say about Pauline is that she tends to go through the upper body moves a little quickly, so if it's too fast for you to keep good form, just do it at your own pace. Make sure you have heavy enough weights that you're fatiguing your muscles, also.
  • octleigh
    octleigh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • G_RRR
    G_RRR Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ritasice21
    ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I just saw that half the links are no longer active on move you *kitten*. Some still work, but a lot don't.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    keeping an eye on this thread!
  • siwelh
    siwelh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    go on youtube and look for zuska light. Each workout is usually 20 mins or less
    +1

and www.bodyrocktv.com
  • Sistanorfolk
    Options
    I wasnt aware all this information was on youtube...Im old school...so I'm off and on my way to youtube...thanks a million:) :love:
  • dgarblik
    dgarblik Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,005 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing everyone, I am looking for a good workout after 30 day shred i am on day 23
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Bump for later!
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I did the first butt bible workout today. It wasn't too hard but we'll see how I feel tomorrow...

The best thing is that the woman who does it is HILARIOUS. I was giggling so much that I didn't mind the pain!

Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions!
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I did the first butt bible workout today. It wasn't too hard but we'll see how I feel tomorrow...

The best thing is that the woman who does it is HILARIOUS. I was giggling so much that I didn't mind the pain!

Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions!

She's hilarious! You probably burn a few extra from giggling!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I like Amanda Russell's workouts. She's a Canadian Olympian who suffered a career ending injury. Her workouts are great.