New kid on the block

Options
Hi all. Just a note to say I hope this works. I need all the help I can get. And I hope to encourage all y'all too.

Replies

• court1986leigh
    Options
    Good Luck!!!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Hi... it is working and has been working for many so stick with it and we'll all enjoy the benefits! :flowerforyou:
  • Palespyder
    Palespyder Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you!
  • slogan
    slogan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi there, im new too! hoping to stick to it...good luck to you too :-)
  • Annie1126
    Options
    That is marvelous! What all are you doing to achieve your goals?
  • runner915
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to the site! I've only been on here for a little while but it's great. People post a lot of healthy new recipes to try and different tips on workouts, plus I think the food log is great because before I started using the site I never realized just how many calories I was eating. My problem is that I am an evening and night snacker. I eat pretty well during the day but right around 5pm I start craving everything that is bad for you, so I am really trying to cut down at that. I have been trying to increase the amount of fiber and protein I eat in a day so that I feel full longer. It has actually worked pretty well until yesterday and today when I started craving sugar like no other! But I am really trying to take my mind off of it...
  • luvmygrandkidstx
    luvmygrandkidstx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is the best and has really helped me through my Lifestyle Change. There is so much support on here. I stated January 18th and have lost 10 lbs. so far. I wish you luck in your journey.
  • alicew789
    Options
    Hey I'm new here too and joined for the communal experience as well. It's so much easier to have people around you who know what you're going through. I've only been on for a couple of days but I've definitely found the calorie count very useful!
    Good luck!!!