New. Need Friends. 100lbs+ to lose. :)

Options
Hi everyone.
I'm Kayla, I'm 16, 5'5 and shamefully 283lbs.
My goal weight is around 120-135. No more, no less.
Looking for active friends that are actually on often and give/receive support. :)

Replies

• 1182sheep
    1182sheep Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Kayla, I am Mary Mom of 7 grand ma of 4. I can't promise to post every day but I aim to try to connect at least once a week if thats ok with you. Today I weigh 297. Down from 320. My joints and lower back is in serious trouble. I can't take NSAIDS or SAIDS any more due to my kidneys. So I have no choice but get the weight off. I go to the YMCA for AQUACISE 5 x week..

Atempting to stay away from sugar and white starchey products as they trigger more eating for me. My primary goalis to get down to 200. But wouild ultimately like to get down to 145. We can do all thing through Christ who strenthens us.!
  • AmandaTWaH
    AmandaTWaH Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have around 180 pounds to lose and am always looking for friends, however I do try to only add people that aren't on the 1200 calorie plan. I've had an eating disorder in the past and I prefer to surround myself by people who are aiming for slow and healthy weight loss. If that is you, add me!
  • Menaha233
    Options
    Hi Kayla!

I am 5'6" and my goal weight is about the same 135. I am sitting at 228lbs right now.
    I am just starting to get active and trying to eat better. Myfitnesspal has been a pretty
    good tool so far. :)

Menaha
  • Canderson58054
    Canderson58054 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kayla! :) I too have quite a bit of weight to lose, so I feel you. Remember to take one day at a time and if that seeming overwhelming start out with a meal at a time. I currently can't do a whole lot of excercise-- as I am still healing from a Diabetic complication and haven't been cleared to go for walks/jogs etc yet, but I do what I can. Situps, pushups, i have dumbells and a weightedball, and I play wii sports alot- lol. I just try to move what I can until that clearance comes :) However, I am fairly active on this site. Its a great tool. Some very useful information you can find ----
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

It's important to have support. I hope you find what you're looking for. Do you have family that is supporting you also?
  • Kayluh_xo
    Options
    I have around 180 pounds to lose and am always looking for friends, however I do try to only add people that aren't on the 1200 calorie plan. I've had an eating disorder in the past and I prefer to surround myself by people who are aiming for slow and healthy weight loss. If that is you, add me!

Hello!
    My daily recommended calories is 1485, and I am sticking to that. This somehow got set to 1200 and I am not sure how to change it. Slow and healthy is the way to go. :) FR sent.