Are you ever tired?

Options
Have you ever been just tired of food? I just don't want to eat ANYTHING for some reason. Maybe I need to spice things up.

Replies

• BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    hahahah yes!

Have had days where I'm hungry but NOTHING sounds good....
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    NEVER! Haha!

I think about food ALL the time! :bigsmile:
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I thought i was the only one. People look at me weird when i say this. But yes, i do get tired of food...healthy or not. sometimes i wish we cud function well without having to eat anything for 2-3 consecutive days before we actually NEED food.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Yup, sitting under florescent lights all day always drains me, but once I get away from work and out into the sun, I feel like Wall-E when he gets his cells recharged.

And I never get tired of food. I love the stuff!
  • Heyman09
    Options
    Maybe I should have rephrased my question...It was food related lol...I'm always generally tired but in this case I'm tired of eating sometime. :)
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am the most tired of food right after I have either grocery shopped and stocked up on all the good stuff I know I need to be eating, and I just don't feel like preparing it (so I create science experiments in the produce drawer :sick: ) or after I have done all the prep work - sliced and diced veggies, grilled the chicken breasts, boiled eggs, etc etc... It's like "where's the frozen pizza?" but dang that takes 20 minutes to bake and seems like too much work to get the baking sheet out any way.... This is usually when a bowl of Cheerios becomes dinner around 8 pm, after I have looked in the fridge, freezer and pantry 75 times over 2 hour period....
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hell, I wish I had that problem. :laugh:
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Hunger is the best condiment! It's so true, if you are hungry (not eaten for 3-4 or more) anything will taste really dang good. I pretty much eat salad twice a day which can get boring so I make sure I have something yummy with it, ie salmon, boiled egg/bacon, BBQ steak, kumara (sweet potato). Don't let your boredom make you resort to junk food.
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I love food too. My friend laughs cause she has no idea where I put it. lol
  • healthyformeanMona
    Options
    I don't get tired of food too often, but tired? Yes. And sometimes nothing sounds good, but I still feel the compulsion to eat, it might mean I am thirsty, or stressed.
  • Tryntalose80
    Options
    I actually have had that problem quite a few times in the past. Usually I end up having something super healthy since I don't really have a taste for anything anyway. Then I don't feel bad about what I had. It doesn't make the feeling go away, but I don't feel bad about what I ended up eating! :)
  • Heyman09
    Options
    Hunger is the best condiment! It's so true, if you are hungry (not eaten for 3-4 or more) anything will taste really dang good. I pretty much eat salad twice a day which can get boring so I make sure I have something yummy with it, ie salmon, boiled egg/bacon, BBQ steak, kumara (sweet potato). Don't let your boredom make you resort to junk food.

I haven't really turned to junk food (except my Twix) that often....When I say I'm tired of food I mean that I'm tired of ALL FOOD junk and good :ohwell: ....I guess I'm just in a rut.
  • jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Pfft. If it were possible to be tired of food, I wouldn't be in the shape I'm in...

I like food. A lot.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Boredom is one of the WORST enemies of weight loss. I need to mix things up a bit or I don't feel satisfied...and then I get the munchies.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    No, i love food. If I eat a decent meal, I know i will be ready to munch in 4 hours.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Never!!!
  • shadoewz
    Options
    I hear you! It's the same old food I've been eating it all my life, so when I manage to NOT feel like eating I don't lol.
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Need to try a few new things? Add some herbs or spices? Cook things in different ways? Eat in a different room? Change your dishes. Different people? Eat faster? Slower? More often? Less often? Sounds like some kind of a change up might be worth trying.
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    NEVER!! I could eat all day LOL!! I LOVE food and no matter how much weight I lose, that fact will NEVER change!! :bigsmile:
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Happens to me fairly frequently