Come on men..

Options

Replies

• midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    My uniform is spandex. Any points for that?
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I don't need another strike.
  • cohophysh
    Options
    yay, let's make the rest of us feel like ****
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

you're cycling in the snow. In shorts. that is awesome
  • magj0y
    Options
    I don't need another strike.

Nice definition you got going on! Leaving us to speculate more...
  • fastsquatch
    Options
    For all the guys out there trying their hardest to get to the size they want (esp. the one that mentioned this thread would make them feel badly) I could post the one where I was 40 pounds heavier when I first started using this site, but you can imagine it. So be inspired. You can do it. Slow and steady, every stumble is not a fall - get back to it and no kidding but before you know it, you'll be where you want.

Now I don't have a uniform and I'll be the first to say the shorts are terrible, but women love babies right? And guys that watch their babies while they relax? I thought so!

423342_10150565295821290_743733492_n.jpg
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Aww! look at that handsom little darlin!
    So cutee!
  • magj0y
    Options
    way to go fastsquatch!! Awesome work
  • Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

Please note that certain topics that were formerly off-limits in the public forums are now permitted to remain on the boards, though we strongly recommend utilizing the new Group feature if you are concerned about unwanted commentary on your topic. The moderators will do our best to enforce civil conversation in this thread, and we expect all participants in this thread to abide by the guidelines which you can review in their entirety here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Posts made to publicize existing Groups are allowed in ALL cases on the Public Forums.

Please DO NOT report a post that is advertising a group, or that is proceeding politely and without incident.

If you start a new topic on the Public Forums, please use the following guideline as a filter:

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion.

At our discretion, this thread may be locked or deleted at any time..

With respect,
    Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • bradp1979
    bradp1979 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    As soon as I can figure out how to put a pic in a post I'll throw one up of me in my Army uniform.
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

Please note that certain topics that were formerly off-limits in the public forums are now permitted to remain on the boards, though we strongly recommend utilizing the new Group feature if you are concerned about unwanted commentary on your topic. The moderators will do our best to enforce civil conversation in this thread, and we expect all participants in this thread to abide by the guidelines which you can review in their entirety here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Posts made to publicize existing Groups are allowed in ALL cases on the Public Forums.

Please DO NOT report a post that is advertising a group, or that is proceeding politely and without incident.

If you start a new topic on the Public Forums, please use the following guideline as a filter:

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion.

At our discretion, this thread may be locked or deleted at any time..

With respect,
    Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff

Blonde moment: Is this me creating trouble??
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    As soon as I can figure out how to put a pic in a post I'll throw one up of me in my Army uniform.

Get on that STAT. ;)
  • Jonesie86
    Options

Not intended!! Just needed a cowboy fix lol! And yes, bicycle, snow, shorts....you're an animal!!
  • fastsquatch
    Options
    You take whatever the URL of the image is ("http://somewhere.com/myimage.jpg" or whatever) and you put it in 'img' tags, with brackets around the letters img, so (spelling it out so it'll go in here because I haven't taken the time to learn how to quote it properly) - open-bracket 'img' close-bracket your-image-URL open-bracket forward-slash 'img' close-bracket. That's it

I had to look it up myself.
  • magj0y
    Options

Blonde moment: Is this me creating trouble??

I don't see anything wrong with encouraging the men!

I always get made fun of when I go out in the snow in shorts. Hello? I'm outside for 2 seconds before I get in my car, which takes 3 minutes to warm up... and I don't have to get dressed in the gym!
    bare feet. locker room floor. disgusting.
  • bradp1979
    bradp1979 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Couldn't figure it out, so I just made it my main photo. I'll change it back in the morning. lol

So here's a man in a uniform.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    2012-06-30_16-51-21_686.jpg

Not ripped, but there's your hat...

And if you insist on uniform, we'll go back to when I was ripped...and very young serving in the army, packing my M60...but in this pic, Stalone has nothing on me, as I am packing TWO 60's! Arnorld & Stalone would be jealous!

scan0039.jpg
  • magj0y
    Options
    Brad; way to go, love the Uniform. Jealous you get to live in half moon bay! I went to HS in Santa Cruz, last hippie town alive!

Marc; Love the hat! keep wrokin on those 'guns' you'll get there!

*tervis tumblers are awesome!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I agree with mag, you guys look awesome!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a cowboy hat I can borrow ?

you can get by without one... I'm not looking at your head anyway..lol