P90X and/or Insanity October Challenge for the Fall

Options

Replies

• greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Glad to see so many people interested, I sent you all a message. This challenge should be awesome!
  • RWTschoeke
    RWTschoeke Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I still get in? Was also planning on starting P90X (1st timer) on Monday and would appreciate mutual support. Motivated to mix up exercise routine after summer of biking/running combined with HMR diet and 25 lb. weight loss. 15 more to go, but looking for benefits of "muscle confusion".
  • jaimelb94
    jaimelb94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity October 1st can i join this group?
  • greggags2
    Options
    Ok sent you a message
  • jenneal89
    Options
    Is there a way to do P90X without having to spend a lot of money? Kinda broke and tend to work out at home.

Yes. Get payments over 3 months and get equipment at tjmaxx or amazon.
  • jayb123x
    Options
    I'd like to join the group. My wife and I are starting p90x tomorrow 10-01-12.
    Jason
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Started P90X-Lean program TODAY ... just finished my first workout ... last year I only got through 14 days before throwing in the towel ... would love some support to get me to day 90!!
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    is it still possible 4 me to join
  • Xited
    Xited Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Would love to join, I'm starting week 2 of Insanity tomorrow...
  • Jonahisout
    Options
    Im in! (starting p90 again today!)
  • annabella5188
    annabella5188 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I started week 3 of Insanity today. Day 15 Fit Test... Wow, big difference in strength but weight went up 6 pounds. Hoping it starts coming back down.

I'm tracking food and water now as I'm thinking I'm not eating enough.
  • LunaSea97
    Options
    Oohh I want in! Did I make it in time!? I am starting on my own tomorrow but having other people to report to =) might really help me out.
  • chari001
    Options
    Count me in! Starting P90X program tomorrow! (Last time only made through exercises 1-4 2 weeks in a row)
  • Zachareh
    Zachareh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90X today! Is there any more room in the group at the moment? Let me know, thanks!
  • latasharae
    latasharae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group i also started Insanity on monday and would like to have some motivation and help, just to be with a group of others doing the same thing would help out alot. I never finish what i start. and i want to change that. So can i join?:smile:
  • latasharae
    latasharae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I think this group may be full already, does anyone know how to start up another group? So we can give more people a chance to work together? If so i want in!!
  • Starcovitch
    Starcovitch Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started p90x couple days ago, send a friend request if there's room left in the group!
  • greggags2
    Options
    Sorry for the late response but yes you can still join the group!
  • kdank
    kdank Posts: 29
    Options
    I started insanity on 10-2, I want in on the group if it ain't to late.
  • greggags2
    Options
    ok sent you a message