Bachelorette? My new fav guilty pleasure...

Options
AJCM
AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
Seeing as chocolate cake is off the menu, "The Bachelorette" is my new guilty pleasure! Anyone catch the premiere? I think I could already nail down my top 5...

It is low calorie, and high on cheese (ugh, kind of like this message)... just had to share!
:tongue:

Replies

• AJCM
    Options
    Seeing as chocolate cake is off the menu, "The Bachelorette" is my new guilty pleasure! Anyone catch the premiere? I think I could already nail down my top 5...

It is low calorie, and high on cheese (ugh, kind of like this message)... just had to share!
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I got hooked on the bachelor (for the first time in years - thanks to DVR so I can watch it), so I figured I'd just keep on watching the bachelorette. I couldn't believe some of the guys they had! I fell a sleep before the end of the rose ceremony (but I got up and to the gym by 5:30). I have a few favorites that I think are still there. I thought there were a few odd guys in the bunch, but maybe they just need time for their personality to show through (a little shallow, I know - buy hey - it's reality tv:tongue: )
  • mfeidbo
    mfeidbo Posts: 24
    Options
    OH yeah, I'm about to pop onto my computer right now and watch it. Can't wait. I was so HORRIFIED that Brad didn't choose her last time. (kind of a fan of the show). So I'm glad she's getting a second chance.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I like her! I was so mad at what's his face for dumping her!
    So glad she has another chance!
    I like the single dad.
  • AJCM
    Options
    Glad there are some fans out there!!! Thanks to DVR I watched the limo exits again, and rated all the guys. I'm such a nerd, but I love it (and I enter a serious pool - gotta win!!!).

My top 5 picks are...

Richard (the fast talking nervous science teacher)
    Brian-Texas (grey hair and odd brown suit - but I think he will be the dark horse)
    Chris (tall and awkward guy)
    Ron (the salon owner - didn't wear a jacket)
    Jason (the single dad)