Failed PT Test

Options
Good morning all! So, I'm 14lbs down from when I started trying to lose weight, 5lbs from when I started on MFP. YAY!!! But, none-the-less, I failed my PT test this morning because my abdominal circumference was 36.5 inches. The AF PT test only allows 35.5. I'm trying not to be discouraged but, I am a little. :(

Replies

• tenaheff
    Options
    Don't be discouraged. 5lbs is 5 lbs. Just resolve to do something about the failure. Have you really been faithful about following your weightloss and exercise plan? If not, make up your mind right now to become faithful to your plan. You can do this and it will be worth it in the end

If you have then just keep at it. It is only a matter of time before you get where you need/want to be.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    dont worry, it will get better. just keep at it. :smile:
  • Rmgreeness
    Rmgreeness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the encouragement!
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Depending on your size and weight, one inch can be easy to lose, or a nightmare... I lost 2 inches from my waist in 2 weeks but then again, I started out with a lot of weight to lose and I've been doing circuit training every day for a month now. Just have a little patience and stick to your goals. You'll beat that PT the next go-round!