deleted all my friends and now choosing?

Options
im going to choose from now on who i want to add as friends

i want any one young, trying to lose weight, no promoting ana or bulimia to add me

Replies

• DexterDarko
    Options
    I'm very young, and I'm on everyday and have lost 17 pounds in 18 days so far.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options

she said no 'ana'. lol, just kidding. thats some good work, happy to hear it.

I like to think of myself as young, but someone your age might not see it that way lol.

Add me if you want tho. I am on here, but i only recently joined, and only today discovered the forum.

what do you typically do for excercise? i'm into the beachbody DVDs lately.
  • pussycat1997
    Options

wooooow thats pretty gud keep it up and ive accepted ur request :)
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    One more thing I'm too old for. :laugh:
  • pussycat1997
    Options

she said no 'ana'. lol, just kidding. thats some good work, happy to hear it.

I like to think of myself as young, but someone your age might not see it that way lol.

Add me if you want tho. I am on here, but i only recently joined, and only today discovered the forum.

what do you typically do for excercise? i'm into the beachbody DVDs lately.

hey ill add you , and im going to start turbo fire and chalean extreme hybrid as soon as i get chalean exreme dvds, wat about yu :)
  • pussycat1997
    Options
    One more thing I'm too old for. :laugh:

awww nah changed my mind, ill accept anyone supportive :)
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    so you have already done turbofire?

I've done Insanity and Asylum. I have P90X but haven't cracked it yet. Planning on doing another month of the Asylum, then and Insanity/Asylum hybrid, then P90X, then i think i might try that MMA workout. So i'm booked for like 8 months lol.

Asylum is, dare i say.... FUN! you get a jump rope, and an agility ladder with the dvds (agility ladder is similair to like football players running through tires if you've ever seen that). He does a lot on the pull up bar and with dumbells/stretch cords as well. Just the fact that you use the different appartuses (apparati?) increases the fun factor. Don't get me wrong, its still grueling and somewhat unpleasant during the workout, but i get psyched when i'm sitting at work anticipating the workout.

In highschool i swam competitively, played football, ran track, and i was always wanting to do my own thing as far as training and fitness and thought it was a pain in the butt that i was stuck with whatever work out the coach wanted to do (and i'd have to take time off of lifting during football). after many years of doing my own thing, its nice to go back to someone telling you want to do. And Shawn T (the insanity guy) does a real good job of creating a team/practice atmosphere where you feel compelled to push yourself, get better, please your coach.

What other BB programs have you tried? does charlean do turbofire as well?
  • pussycat1997
    Options
    so you have already done turbofire?

I've done Insanity and Asylum. I have P90X but haven't cracked it yet. Planning on doing another month of the Asylum, then and Insanity/Asylum hybrid, then P90X, then i think i might try that MMA workout. So i'm booked for like 8 months lol.

Asylum is, dare i say.... FUN! you get a jump rope, and an agility ladder with the dvds (agility ladder is similair to like football players running through tires if you've ever seen that). He does a lot on the pull up bar and with dumbells/stretch cords as well. Just the fact that you use the different appartuses (apparati?) increases the fun factor. Don't get me wrong, its still grueling and somewhat unpleasant during the workout, but i get psyched when i'm sitting at work anticipating the workout.

In highschool i swam competitively, played football, ran track, and i was always wanting to do my own thing as far as training and fitness and thought it was a pain in the butt that i was stuck with whatever work out the coach wanted to do (and i'd have to take time off of lifting during football). after many years of doing my own thing, its nice to go back to someone telling you want to do. And Shawn T (the insanity guy) does a real good job of creating a team/practice atmosphere where you feel compelled to push yourself, get better, please your coach.

What other BB programs have you tried? does charlean do turbofire as well?

no wonder ur body looks perfect :), to be honest i havent completed turbofire except for the 5 day inferno, but i always do jillian michaels extreme shed and shred i enjoy it cos im a huuuge fan of jillian.. im waiting for chalean extreme to come then im going to start it
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    younger or older I always give friends top of the line support so if you need it with a side helping of any kinda motivation or positive words or a kick in the *kitten* at times..add me
  • snipalicous
    Options
    What is considered young these days? I am currently on phase 2, week 2 of Insanity and Love it!
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    I provide absolutely no support, I can be obnoxious, I like to talk about my back and ear hair, and I kick lost dogs.

I am also somewhat sarcastic
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Why would I want someone who deletes all their friends? What makes it so that you won't do it again to any of your new friends?
  • ohh_myy_quad
    ohh_myy_quad Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I provide absolutely no support, I can be obnoxious, I like to talk about my back and ear hair, and I kick lost dogs.

I am also somewhat sarcastic

You are epic. Love this.
  • Angela239
    Options
    I'm young, and I'm focusing on losing 20 pounds. After that I think I'll just focus on shaping my body. My typical exercise is running 2 miles 5 days a week. Anyways, I would love to be friends with you (:
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    no wonder ur body looks perfect :), to be honest i havent completed turbofire except for the 5 day inferno, but i always do jillian michaels extreme shed and shred i enjoy it cos im a huuuge fan of jillian.. im waiting for chalean extreme to come then im going to start it

OMG! Thank you, you just totally made my day lol. To be honest with you, i really only see where i've been and where i have to go when i look in the mirror. but that put a smile on my face. :blushing:

Do you have a set of dumbells? thinking you might need them for CE. I got the bowflex 'dial a weight' dumbells. I heard back things about them, but they had a deal a few months ago that i couldn't pass up. So i got them and I actually like them a lot. Not as good as having a full set of fixed weight dumbells, but it saves a lot of space and is way better then adjustable dumbells where you have to add and remove the weight. even with the dial a weight i barely have enough time to change the wait and get back to the work out before they are on to the next excercise.

actually considered the jillian micheals and turbofire myself. Do you think they are geared towards women? Now that i type that i'm not even sure if the question makes any sense lol.
    What is considered young these days? I am currently on phase 2, week 2 of Insanity and Love it!

I really enjoyed insanity myself. You should consider doing the asylum if you haven't already. Whats your favorite workout?