Got any Green Coffee Bean Users??

Options
Hey! Got any Green Coffee Bean users out there? I just started taking this pill on tuesday and I would like to find some friends who are also experimenting with this new fat burner and get their opinion. So far I seem more energetic and not as hungry and lost a pound since tuesday, so far i am pleased. I would like to know how other feel?!

Replies

• jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    To completely sum up everything that is about to happen:

Gimmick product. You wasted your money.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    To completely sum up everything that is about to happen:

Gimmick product. You wasted your money.

this. ^
  • tuffer2tones
    tuffer2tones Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was asking the people who have tried it what they thought. Have you tried it? If not don't respond.
  • jynxxxed
    Options
    I was asking the people who have tried it what they thought. Have you tried it? If not don't respond.

Since we're intelligent enough to not buy into a gimmick, our opinions don't count?

...lol.
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    started them yesterday. you can add me if you like.. Will be interesting...
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    My septuagenarian mother uses it. I'll ask her what she thinks it has done for her.
  • tuffer2tones
    tuffer2tones Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I wasn't asking if people thought it was a gimmick or not, There are some diet enhancing aids out there that do help people lose weight. I am just interested in opinions of the green coffee bean users, that all.
  • jynxxxed
    Options
    I wasn't asking if people thought it was a gimmick or not, There are some diet enhancing aids out there that do help people lose weight. I am just interested in opinions of the green coffee bean users, that all.

Right, that's what I'm saying. It is /not/ going to burn fat for you. Sure, you'll lose weight on it.. you know why? Because you're eating at a deficit. It's a placebo effect, but apparently you only want to hear from people who tell you it's magical and is going to sweep through your body burning up fat.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

I swear by them
  • erica6732
    erica6732 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i just started taking them - i am losing weight but i can't tell if its from counting calories or from the green coffee beans. if it is from the green coffee beans, i will be able to tell you soon.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Yep, I buy green and roast once or twice a week. Fresh coffee nirvana.
  • laurainparis
    laurainparis Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried them, but I hope they work for you. The naysayers probably thought the cell phone was a ridiculous gimmick too when it first came out. "Why the heck would I need to pay a monthly subscription and carry a phone around with me? I can just use a pay phone! What a gimmick!"
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I prefer my coffee black and freshly brewed
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options

I swear by them

You kill me !
  • lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started this morning. I don't drink caffeinated products and I was concerned about any jitteriness or sleeplessness. So far so good. If I sleep well tonight, it'll be worth continuing. Docs and dietitians can't figure out after seeing what I honestly eat why I'm not losing. If this will help me lose a pound a week, I'll be thrilled
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I just ordered some, I don't think they will make the weight drop off like they say it will. I just want my coffee in pill form because I can't stand the taste. the energy boost will be a plus though, and who knows they might help, just not as much as eating better and working out.
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I use it with raspberry ketones...I see lost inches. Pure Health Pure Green Coffee Bean good product 90 count bottle cause 2 tabs a day or more; Raspberry keton advanced with African Mango good too. Hope that helps.
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

Since we're intelligent enough to not buy into a gimmick, our opinions don't count?

...lol.

Love it xD
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    i just started taking them - i am losing weight but i can't tell if its from counting calories or from the green coffee beans. if it is from the green coffee beans, i will be able to tell you soon.

How will you be able to tell soon? Are you going to stop eating at a deficit and just take the pills? That would be the only way to *truly* tell - you have to eat at TDEE and take the pills. THEN if you lose weight, you can claim it was the pills. Otherwise, it's the calorie deficit.
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Bump!