Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    David Cook :happy:
  • trishastarr
    trishastarr Posts: 20
    Options
    I want Cook to win... but i think that Archuleta will with his ever trembling lips
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    David Cook I think is the one!:drinker:
  • MeLee
    MeLee Posts: 8
    Options
    I want David Cook to win.. but I think after tonight it will be archuleta
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    David Cook :smile:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    It's the final countdown!
    and no, I'm not talking about you sarge!:happy:
    This part is so cheesy and just a bunch of fluff!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Cook all the way.... But it's probably not going to happen:ohwell:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Cook, but I think that little brat will win lol I really don't like him. But even if Cook doesn't win you know he's gonna have a great career. He's awesome!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Cook by a big ol longshot!! DId you see the duet they just did? it was great!

BTW i am not watching currently and will have to finish up on tivo late, so PLEASE NO SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!!!

PLEASE NO SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!!!

ok that is all. I want cook, it hink archuletta will win:sick:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    OK, no spoilers, but......

Don't skip past the commercial for Guitar Hero.... or you'll regret it! :wink:
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    OK, no spoilers, but......

Don't skip past the commercial for Guitar Hero.... or you'll regret it! :wink:

Heh heh...that was too funny wasn't it!!!

GO COOK!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    the commercial was so funny!!!
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Funny story..I was out tonight at a choir concert, so I DVR'ed American Idol tonight. I decided to fast forward to end to find out the winner and no joke, this is what happened:

Ryan has the envelope...opens it and says "The winner of American Idol is..." AND IT STOPPED TAPING!!!!!!! I started laughing out of shock!!!! I found out who won from the news, but I think the DVR thing was funny.
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    Funny story..I was out tonight at a choir concert, so I DVR'ed American Idol tonight. I decided to fast forward to end to find out the winner and no joke, this is what happened:

Ryan has the envelope...opens it and says "The winner of American Idol is..." AND IT STOPPED TAPING!!!!!!! I started laughing out of shock!!!! I found out who won from the news, but I think the DVR thing was funny.
    i was fearing that on my own recording!! lucky for me it didnt happen..i did the same as you and fast forwarded through most of it to the end. Some of the performances were just great. i love a couple of the duets, and i cant beleive that DC got to sing with ZZ top!
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    wow, very cool..I didn't bother to stop for any of that. I kept it saved, just in case I feel like watching it later...do you ever get in the chat room iluvsparkles?