Body By Vi

Options
2»

Replies

• brittnicoledav
    Options
    i have the shakes, i was doing the two a day thing but i found it hard to reach my cals and i wanted real food. now i just have one for breakfast every morning, i love them. soo yummy! im all for body by vi. its too bad that the customer service (at least ones i've had to deal with) are *kitten*.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I say save your money and eat real food.

My thoughts too! I've tried a couple of different shakes, I never found a brand I really liked or even felt satiated by after drinking.
    If I'm going to have a smoothie, I'll usually make a 'green smoothie', which uses leafy greens as a basis (usually spinach, but I've also tried kale and Swiss Chard) and either water or almond milk, and added fruit sometimes. Not sure if it's the fiber content of the spinach, but it always fills me right up!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I think it's garbage but that's not my point of this post.

Be careful buying on eBay, most "authentic" products on there are completely fake and not what they're advertised to be. This is especially true with high end makeup products and high end gimmick-type products like you're seeking off of that site.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Eat real food. Shop the parimiter of the store and stock up on fresh/frozen vegetables and fresh fruit, good meat.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    my brother is in amway. he refuses to see it for what it is, a pyramid scheme that is a money suck.
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have never been a fan of liquid meal replacements in general, but I now use Almased shakes and I LOVE them! It's the only liquid meal replacement I have ever tried that actually has all natural ingredients, and keeps me full for a full 4 hrs. I am a Registered Dietitian and Cert. Diabetes Educator and have seen a lot of success in my diabetic patients with Almased use as well.
    Of course, it is essential that one be well educated on how to eat a healthy diet in order to use these products for what they are meant for, which is a convenient way to get a a well balanced nutrient intake when we don't have time to plan or prepare a proper meal.
  • jhall1255
    jhall1255 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i use the EAS lean 15 its 100 calories for 2 scoops and they have different flavors but i think the chocolate is really good. i use it with just organic milk or add peanut butter and bananas to it. i get mine at target but i think they have it at walmart too not sure, but its about $15. but the tubs have lasted me a while.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    One of my girlfriends tried to get me on it, I wasn't interested from the beginning, but the way she tried to push it during our conversation made me absolutely never ever want to try it.
  • Ginnyesq
    Options
    I have a soy intolerance and you know what it's FILLED with? Soy and more soy. I actually asked one of the people harassing me to buy it what was in the stuff because I couldn't find it. Got him off my back though.
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I really like the Smart Smoothies from Complete Nutrition. I have a hard time getting enough protein, because I don't like meat very much. They taste really good, and mix nicely. Have you tried a blender bottle? I think they work better than some of the other bottles out there.

I have some of the Body by Vi mix (someone gave me a package, I didn't buy it) and I like it because it has more fiber than regular protein mix.
  • misfitswayoflife
    misfitswayoflife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys fo all the advice opinions. I see a lot of people saying "eat real food"
    And don't get me wrong I do. But I absolutelty love my shakes for breakfast and after work outs. I understand what your getting at but different things work for different people.
    Thank you again!