Foot pain

Options
I have been doing c25k for 4 weeks now. I just today started having a pain on the top of my foot ...anyone else experience this?

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Yes - top of foot feels bruised but I see nothing. I have examined myself for a stress fracture by following a video about it and I do have an appt. with my doc for a total 40 thousand mile check up with lots of questions including whats with the foot. It comes and goes and has most gone since buying new running sneakers.

I have no answer for you- but jumped in this thread hoping someone does answer.
  • tlaker
    tlaker Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    do you experience it in your arch? it may be plantar fasciitis...if so you can freeze a water bottle and roll your foot on it to loosen the tightness in your foot. I have foot pain because of that as well as rheumatoid arthritis :( i hope you find the help you need!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    thanks, tlaker-definately NOT plantar fascitis (however it is spelled!!) I had that before, and it's not at all on the bottom of the foot, just the top of the foot.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I was alternating elliptical and jogging up until 3 weeks ago.....I feel like I have a bone spur on the inside ball of my foot. Painful as **** some days....going to break down and go to foot Doc soon....totally miss that runners high after a good run. well, good for me was 3 miles but, still. Lost 35lbs earlier this year and now scared I'm going to put it back on but, I will prevail. anyway, that was kind of off topic and didn't answer your question....my best advice is go see a foot doctor....might just be your shoes or could be something else that needs attention.