Hi Y'all

Options
My name is Amy and I am new here! I have tried about everything under the sun to lose weight. I have lost over 100lbs but recently had some changes in my life and gained about 30lbs back. I am 45lbs away from my ultimate weight goal but my real goal is to be healthy. I am a stay at home Mom so I get to spend the day with my lil guy (we homeschool) while my husband serves in the United States Air Force. I have my bachelor's degree in accounting. I am excited to be here.

Replies

• ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    First of all WELCOME to MFP! Your going to love it here. So much support and great accontability. Second congratulations on your weight loss! That is amazing and don't worry in due time with determination, commitment you will lose that so quick your gonna be like where did it go? Are you doing anything other than dieting? If so, what type of exercise are you doing? Oh btw I'm Shalla nice to meet you Amy :)
  • KBE1990
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Amy! Don't be hard on yourself for gaining some back, a lot of us have done that too! Don't give up! Keep haning in there and the weight will come right off! I myself have lost over 200lbs! It's not easy, it takes a lot of willpower that's for sure! But just know I and many others are rooting for ya Amy! Keep up the good work and God Bless! :) If ya need an inspirational buddy, I'm here for ya!