Dear insane co-worker

Options
Moofey2
Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
Dear crazy lady at work...

You have over 31 sock monkeys on your desk at work... WHY?!!!!?????? And whydid they all magically appear today?!

Just asking....

What is the craziest thing you have seen on your co workers desk?

Replies

• Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I used to work with a guy that had a brain tumor. So when he got back from surgery, the other guys in the office decided to put a coconut with bandages and a "scar" on his desk.
  • Moofey2
    Options
    DreuN.gif

I just laughed my *kitten* off because of this...
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    i have a coworker who luckily doesn't have anything toooooo bizarro on her desk (aside from a lot of self-helpish sounding sayings), but ALL DAY she mutters to herself. i don't mean a conversation or anything, just a low mutter like she's reading or singing monotone. pandora with headphones won't even block it.

"god is great, beer is good....and ppl are craazy"

:drinker:
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Not a coworker.. But we had a "Duck Lady."

She collected rubber ducks. She said she has like 7,000 different ducks or something like that. When she realizes she has doubles, she just gives them to people. She came into our workplace and started handing out ducks.

She always said "Have a Ducking great day!"
  • Embooya
    Embooya Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I work in the car business, I have seen things on desks no human should ever be subjected to.
  • Moofey2
    Options
    I work in the car business, I have seen things on desks no human should ever be subjected to.

DETAILS....