Day off?

Options
I've exercised for an hour Monday through Thursday this week. I want to take tonight off and go out and enjoy a nice Friday evening with my friends, but I'm worried that I am going to slip up. Someone tell me it's okay to take a night off and enjoy the life changes I've been making!

Replies

• RoAnn
    RoAnn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes... just don't go out of control! Sounds like you have been doing a lot, as long as you don't make a habit of it:smile: Good luck to you. We all deserve a little fun!
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Of course you can have a night off
    just don't over do it :)
    that's the way to do it
    if you do exercise every day and eat little everyday
    as soon as you start going out again you'll pile it back on so add treat days into your diet days :)
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Take the night off - you deserve it!

I'm doing the same thing tonight. My husband and I usually go out to eat every Friday night and I go and enjoy myself. I work out every other day of the week and sometimes I will even work out on Fridays too because I feel guilty.....but tonight is off limits - my body is exhausted and I could tell during my workout last night that it needs a day off - so I'll be happy to oblige :wink:
  • boniekatie
    Options
    I agree. Take the night off, but be aware of the lifestyle changes you are making and try to encorporate them into your play time as well. Be careful what you choose to eat and drink. Go dancing and enjoy the exercise it gives you. It's possible to have fun without undoing all your hard work.