I'll try to find a place to do these ;o
  • mommycharlie
    mommycharlie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • mitzhogue
    mitzhogue Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    ouch... this is gonna hurt... but i'm down!
  • mommycharlie
    mommycharlie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very difficult! For someone so out of shape as I am this was very difficult! I know I didn't do them correctly (I bent my knees) but I did 150. :) Now I am seriously hurting!
  • MistyAnneK
    MistyAnneK Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very difficult! For someone so out of shape as I am this was very difficult! I know I didn't do them correctly (I bent my knees) but I did 150. :) Now I am seriously hurting!

You did them correctly, you used a modified version! Nothing wrong with that :)

I got mine in today.... did 200 (couple those with the crunches and my tummy is rockin sore!)
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    In
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Wshoo. That was harder than I thought it would be. I had to stop at 30 and do sets of 10 with a quick break between each set from that point on. Once I got to 100 I almost quit, but then I thought of this site. Then, once I got to 130 I almost quit again, but then I thought of this site. I wanted to quit at 140, but said, "self, you can't quit when you're only 10 away!!" And I wanted to quit at 145, 146, 147, 148, :sad: but at 149 I decided I could do it!!

Thanks for the challenge -- I definitely would not have pushed myself otherwise! :smile:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Done!
  • skeevyne
    skeevyne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Done
  • MistyAnneK
    MistyAnneK Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wshoo. That was harder than I thought it would be. I had to stop at 30 and do sets of 10 with a quick break between each set from that point on. Once I got to 100 I almost quit, but then I thought of this site. Then, once I got to 130 I almost quit again, but then I thought of this site. I wanted to quit at 140, but said, "self, you can't quit when you're only 10 away!!" And I wanted to quit at 145, 146, 147, 148, :sad: but at 149 I decided I could do it!!

Thanks for the challenge -- I definitely would not have pushed myself otherwise! :smile:

Way to keep with it!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    That was hard, but I did it!
  • mitzhogue
    Options
    didn't have time.. not lying. I will make it up today.. and do the new lat lifts or whatever it is.
  • msveronica2075
    msveronica2075 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    All done!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    A day late, but done!
  • mitzhogue
    Options
    150.. um no.. 100 yes. and ouch, btw.

for 30 of em (15 each side) i bent my legs and pointed my knees to one side and then the other to work the obliques... felt great!
  • KJ14
    KJ14 Posts: 287
    Options
    Better late than never. Did them today