Today is MY day!

Options
Today is the day that I begin my MFP journey! It is a rainy, dreary Friday and what better day to start. I am in my mid-30's looking to drop around 40lbs or so. Would love some new friends that are also starting their journey and some new friends that have been on this road awhile and can offer good advice!!

Replies

• brunoshad
    brunoshad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started about a week ago. I had added a few pounds recently because I have also quit smoking...2 months now !!! Looking to lose around 45 lbs.

Will send you afreiend request
  • Mojamabo
    Mojamabo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am just starting too. I have about 60 lbs to lose. I started a while back but dropped it, started again and dropped it again. Then one day something just clicked and now I have been at it for several weeks and am seeing results, which is motivation in itself. I needed some time for self reflection I guess before I finally took control. I will send you a friend request.
  • sierralynn1015
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • rce884
    rce884 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    its a great place to be. good luck to you.
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you all! Feel free to add me!
  • pinkfluff79
    pinkfluff79 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just added you. The time on MFP flies!
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just added you. The time on MFP flies!

It just does aye? I've been here for 8 weeks and can't believe how fast it has gone . . . can't believe how much I'm still addicted to this site and loving seeing the changes in me!!

Add me too if you like :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    wait are you in NYC too?? If you are can I have you?
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    Options
    Welcome, MFP has really helped me tremendously and I'm sure it will help you too! Best Wishes!