my 100 day progress on mfp

Options
today is my 100th day log in, just wanted to check in with what ive achieved in these 100 days so others can see it can be done it you stick it out!!

im female, 29 years old and im 5'10".

100 days ago these were my stats:

weight: 230lb
waist: 39"
hips: 46"
thighs: 27"

today, 100 days on, my stats are

weight: 185lb
waist: 32"
hips: 36"
thighs: 19"

in 100 days, ive lost 45lbs, 7 inches off my waist, 10 inches off my hips and 8 inches off my thighs.
i started wearing a UK size 16-18, today i am wearing size 12 bootcut jeans!!!

i have to thank everyone on here who has kept me going on those horrible days where i just wanted to dive into the biscuit tin!! the words of encouragement and the advice to keep me going strong - im not quite where i want to be yet, i want to loose another 20lbs which will weigh me in at 165lb.

i just want to say to everyone whos starting there new lifestyle you can do it!!! i never thought i could, 100 days of using mfp has proved me wrong, theres no going back for me now!!!

Replies

• Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! :)
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your great success so far.:happy: :happy:
    Do you mind telling us what you did in those 100 days. Eating, excersing, etc..........
    thank you:happy:
  • bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job!!! :)
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Wow.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Today is day 25.
    We are the same height.

I'm really curious about what you did that felt like it contributed most to your success.
  • hyndsie
    Options
    Congrats on your great success so far.:happy: :happy:
    Do you mind telling us what you did in those 100 days. Eating, excersing, etc..........
    thank you:happy:

basically i changed my eating habits and cut out all the rubbish. i quit smoking the same day i started this big change, so was really hard the first week, but i got through it! there is only 1 thing that i have QUIT and not touched in this 100 days and that is fizzy juice. bread i eat maybe once or twice a week, rather than everyday. chocolate - id have 1 bar at the weekend and crisps i was eating 1 bag a week - again rather than everyday. i knew if i said to myself i was going to quit everything i loved, i would of been setting myself up for failure. for me it was all about portion control and having something tasty once a week rather than every day.

so for the first 6 weeks, i ate 1000 calories and excercised 30 mins a day
    then i upped my calories to 1300 and 60 mins of excercise a day, doubled on the weekend
    now im intaking any where from 1200 to 1600 and excercising 30 mins every morning and 30 mins at night.

believe it or not, ive never been to the gym!! i bought 2nd hand keep fit dvds which i do at home every morning and night. I also do just dance on the wii using the sweat point programs and 90 mins of walking on a saturday and sunday. i have completed the 30 day shred challange as well and im about to start this again on the 1st october to try and tone up my wobberly belly bits lol!!!!
  • Racleeyou
    Racleeyou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly great results! Congratulations on the life style change :)
  • Sonriendo
    Options
    That's awesome....
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing what worked for you.
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    bump
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work.
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :)
  • Clumz27
    Clumz27 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Nice! Congrats!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Congrats!
  • NewMeAT33
    Options
    Bump
  • ItzPSGina62
    ItzPSGina62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That is determination. Question....did you feel tired or hungry on 1000 calories a day?
  • hyndsie
    Options
    That is determination. Question....did you feel tired or hungry on 1000 calories a day?

the first week i was a total nightmare, but i think it was because i quit smoking, which makes you want to eat to supress the cravings. baiscally if i felt hungry id drink a pint of water, i was constantly on the go to occupy my mind and hands. i went to bed early at nights becuase this was the hardest time of the day for me. after the first week things started to become easier. my first week weigh in i lost 8lbs - which gave me even more determination to carry on!! i am a very determined person, and this time i was quitting the cigarettes and loosing the weight for good!!
  • cazzybear12
    Options
    well done !!!!!!!!!
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well done you should be proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!