Help please....

Options
2»

Replies

• tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    get her some kind of house central organization area - a desk or something to set up part of the house just for bills and budgets and goal setting and phone numbers and recipes and lists and adventures and tracking stuff - like her very own little command zone :) - translate that into her personality and see what the magic 8 ball in your head comes up with :)

I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    $500.00 Gift card to the local adult mega-store. .
  • rhvandan
    Options
    For anniversaries I'm about what my wife likes, I always get something with our wedding colors in it, be it a card, flowers, I made her a Beaded Necklace, I found socks striped with our colors...I know there is a restaurant she likes and it's not my favorite but I go for her, I always take her to the fountain I proposed at, we have a place that has the perfect popcorn so I always stop there on the way home. Then she gets a nice long bubble bath with massage. I make it all about her..

Can you PLEASE help my hubby! He is SO clueless about gifts/celebrations...
  • MrsMohawk
    MrsMohawk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Can't go wrong with Diamonds!
  • mrmaxpowers
    Options
    Take the day off and spend the whole day doing whatever she lives to do. Make sure u either go out to eat or get takeout that way u don't make a mess and have more time together. Finally have flowers delivered at the end of the night and have a card with how she makes u feel. Girls love it when u talk feelings.
  • katherinelilja
    katherinelilja Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    get the book by Chapman: The Five Love Languages. You have to figure out what you do that makes her feel most love. Also, write her a HAIKU. It's amazingly powerful.