7 eleven pumpkin coffee

Options
I know about their pumpkin spice lattes but they have been advertising for their pumpkin coffees as well. the lattes are so high in sugar and too sweet for me (and too high in calories) but I want to try the coffee. Does anyone have the nutritional info for this? Or any reviews?

Replies

• danaweston
    Options
    I'm have great success with making coffee at home with an old school percolator and adding Torani sugar free flavoring syrup in the coffee. My current favorite is chocolate but this company has MANY flavors
    www.torani.com
  • supercatie18
    supercatie18 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    If it's just coffee...it's probably pumpkin flavored coffee, which would be zero cals, like hazelnut or other french vanilla flavored coffees. If it is sweet, I would look up how many calories are in the pumpkin syrup, and then figure out how many pumps are in the coffee. I am also a big fan of pumpkin flavored beverages and LOVE pumpkin flavored coffee and it generally is calorie free (as long as it's not an added syrup!)
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    add the pumpkin pie spices to your coffee.Blend a little canned pumpkin with your cream and sweetener and then add that.
  • Leafy12
    Leafy12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I make coffee at home and add a dash of trader joe's pumpkin spice spice mix (all spices, 0 calories I think).. It's delish!
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    It's just coffee no extras. It's good though. I love pumpkin! Yay fall!!!!
  • MelanieSkittle
    MelanieSkittle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I got a pumpkin spice coffee today, it's just plain coffee, and I added two french vanilla creamers