You look GREAT!

Options
Today I was at the step class that I've been taking since I began getting in shape in February. At the point in class where we put our steps away and swapped them for mats to do ab work, a longtime (and very fit) class-goer came striding over to me. She grabbed me by the shoulders, looked me in the eye and said, "Okay, you look GREAT!" I must have seemed a bit bewildered (because I was -- this is a relative stranger clutching my shoulders here), because she went on to say, "I mean, it's such a change from when you first came here! You've lost a lot of weight and you just look slim and fit. Really, you look great." Needless to say, it made my day. And just when I was feeling stalled and like nobody was noticing my progress. Nice! :smile:

Replies

• MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you for looking great! What a fun NSV!

Your story is just a lesson to all of us to keep going and that when the situation arises to pass along such rave reviews to others who are working hard and getting results!
  • swonn
    swonn Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! :happy:
  • janelle1993
    Options
    Amazing NSV and total confidence booster congrats on your hard work paying offf!!
  • allthismusic
    Options
    that's awesome!
  • musenchild
    musenchild Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    So awesome! The best part is, your transformation has been dramatic enough that someone who doesn't even know you wanted to remark on it! Those kind words are wonderful
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    That's so great! You've worked so hard you should be proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!