My first 2 weeks of MFP

Options
YAY! 15 days of logging in to My Fitness Pal. In 2 weeks I've made a 180 turn around in my lifestyle change mindset. Logging foods each day and seeing firsthand just how effective that has been in reshaping my view of foods is so inspiring. The weightloss, even though its my ultimate goal, is an added bonus to the mental changes I've managed to make.

I have dropped 10.1 pounds and have seen a loss of inches over my entire body. I have more energy and more motivation to get moving. I'm feeling so inspired and believe this will be the beginning of a brand new ME!

Michelle

Replies

• SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That's great. Keep it up in the long term and you will see wonderful results.
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! :) Motivate me! LOL I work out very hard but I always "screw up" on the calories. :/ Help!
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Getting started is hard, although the high speed early weight loss is a great motivation. I came back in with a full determination that I was going to commit to 90 days. I'll need more time to meet my weightloss goal, but I have a bigger goal which was finding a way to bring my life back into health focused habits. I figure if I work at it every day for 90 days the habits and the success will help me go the rest of the way.

Getting to the decision of day one was rough, but I'm well aware that in some ways day 53 might be even harder.