Birthday celebration

Options
Today is my 25th birthday! Now, tonight I will be having cake (marble with buttercream mmmmm!), and going to a comedy club followed by a piano bar. Drinks will be consumed. I had friends who wanted to take me out for a couple drinks last night to celebrate, and tomorrow I'll see my family where there will be more cake (although I believe I will be trying snowshoeing for the first time so that balances right??) Anyway...despite this birthday weekend, the first thing I did today to celebrate me was go for a run. Outside. 5 miles. I've run a marathon before, so this isn't earthshattering, but this is the farthest I've gone in a long time! And because I live in Wisconsin, most runs are on the treadmill. So this was a great way to start my day. 5 miles. Outside. Happy Birthday to Me!!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Tschaefer09
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have some fun plans! One (or two) days of "Cheating" won't kill you, and you deserve it after running FIVE miles!
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: Have a great time, this is your day. For me I would choose the alcohol over the cake (small slice):bigsmile: I know what you mean, I also live in Wisconsin, Milwaukee and between the snow and the cold I exercise wiith my wii fit, biggest loser. Nice to know theres another Wisconsinite here :laugh: Keep up the great job your doing, we are going to look awsome by summer. Emily
  • sdirks
    sdirks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Okay... YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

:flowerforyou:
    Have a wonderful birthday!
  • lazygalina
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!! enjoy it :)))
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options