My Mom is AWESOME.

Options
I just wanted to say, publicly, how proud I am of my mother.
After watching me on this journey, and seeing my results I convinced her to work with me - and she started on MFP with me.
She is eating healthy every day and even though she bummed her knee out right at the beginning is doing what she can to get whatever exercise she can. And, in the span of about 4 weeks, has lost about 14lbs!

I am so proud!

<3

Replies

• jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That's great! My mom has been struggling with weight loss for a very long time and I can' t wait to show her this site.
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    YAY Mom!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Best. Message. Ever. :) Both you AND your mom are very lucky people <3
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Best. Message. Ever. :) Both you AND your mom are very lucky people <3

I second this.
    Brought a tear to my eye.
    Great mom and Great daughter. :heart:
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Way to Mom!!! That's awesome, she should be very proud of herself!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: This is wonderful and you are both working together through this - absolutely wonderful - Congratulations to the both of you!
  • apldumplin
    apldumplin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So wonderful to see how proud you are of your mom!! My daughter and I are very close and she is on MFP,too....you and your mom are very blessed to have each other and congrats to both of you :o) Keep it up.....pass it on to your mom,as well!
  • Stephanie521
    Options
    Congratulations to both you and your mom!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!