2»

Replies

• RRJacobus3
    Options
    great work
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    awh i'm so happy for you! you look fabulous :)
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    wow great job!
  • tlcampos
    tlcampos Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing , you give us people still not there inspiration...
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow - congrats!
  • Squiggs67
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations!! You look beautiful :smile:
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congratulation - Great job!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic, Great job..now to maintain...
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing!!!! You were beautiful before and now you look beautiful and healthy!! Congratulations!!!
  • eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow!!
  • larsnpony
    Options
    Congratulations...well done!!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    great job on the weight loss
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Beautiful job!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous. Be very proud of everything you accomplished cuz you are an inspiration for many people. So congrats for such great, hard work that has really paid off :)
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look AWESOME (and yay for surpassing your goal!).

I am also now needing to start maintaining and am planning on increasing my calories by 100 per week until i reach the calorie level stated by MFP for me to be at to maintain my weight. and i guess i also will be cutting back on my exercise as well!

so i'm curious about people's answers to your question on this because i'm wondering the same!!

and congrats again, you deserve it!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Its great when you can see and feel all your hard work has paid off.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Last week I posted a forum about 67 pounds gone. I was happy with my appearance at a healthy 145 pounds and those last 5 pounds to my goal of 140 didn't matter.... what I failed to add was I have not weighed myself in about 3 weeks. I have started to stop caring about the number on the scale, and worry about my health and appearance. Well, this morning for the first time in 3 weeks I stepped on that scale for it to say 138.5!!!!!

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! 73 pounds, GONE! That's the size of an elementary schooler. I have never been more excited, OR MORE PROUD of myself!

This has been an amazing journey and experience but I can now say I love me. I am happy with me and I love where I am at in my life. Boys better start watching out because I am coming for them :)

With that being said, I need to make sure I maintain where I am at now. I need to start cutting back on my gym schedule and upping (slowly) my caloric intake. Are there any other tips people can give me to help me stay on track?!

screenshot20120927at105.png

ROCKIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: WAHOOOOOOOOOOO wow... love the "scale breaks" they can do amazing things...
    awesome awesome awesome... now maintain and be happy.. we dont want ya dissapearing now! lol
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Great job! But why cut back on the gym? Unless you just don't like it, of course. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!