"You look fantastic!"

Options
I saw someone the other that I hadn't seen for a few months. She asked me what she needed to know and then stopped and looked me up and down and said, "You look fantastic!"

I think I skipped everywhere the rest of the day. :)

Replies

• scruz321
    scruz321 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!! That means that you are doing something right =D I just started my diet TODAY. Wish me tons of luck!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    yay!! congratulations!! :) i love getting unexpected compliments! definitely brightens up the whole day!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Awesome compliment for you!
  • Bubbles5360
    Options
    good luck its a tough road but if you are honest with yourself about your food and activities my fittness pall just makes it a little easier.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    congrats! You should be very proud of yourself cuz you've done an amazing job :). About a month ago I had a waitress (that I knew and haven't seen in many years) from a pub I used to go to ask me if I lost a bunch of weight and compliment me on looking great. So I know how you feel, it's a great feeling. Congrats again!
  • mearlie
    mearlie Posts: 224
    Options
    we need a like button! Yay you!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV! It's true the saying: "nothing tastes as good as thin feels" :)
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Such a great feeling :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!