new friends?

Options
Ive been on here for a little while now and I haven't added or really talked to anybody really since I joined. So I thought id say hi and say that anybody who wants to add me feel free! I think it would be nice to talk to some people who are going on the same journey as me since people who aren't really don't know how it is so yeahhh (:

Replies

• LCgymnast
    Options
    Well you have a new friend now...ME! Together we'll reach our goals and get healthy! So excited that I've made another friend!
  • brunette824
    brunette824 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Okay sounds good!
  • MrSJWinship
    MrSJWinship Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im down for new friends! this is so much harder alone.
  • Schnoodle0
    Options
    I am new too only been doing this a week. I don't know you but I am happy to support you and be your friend.
  • brunette824
    brunette824 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    True that! I love the support on this site though!
  • Janet72285
    Janet72285 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I believe that support can make all the difference! I'll be your friend and anyone else's that would like to have me!
  • MrSJWinship
    MrSJWinship Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes the support, Already making friends lol but also The details!. I can literally see like everything numerically and see my progress. Thats huge for me! as a gamer seeing myself progress, and My future goals make this a kind of game. Im way less likely to fall off the wagon with a stat page lol.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, i like helping people reach their goals!
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !!
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, i like helping people reach their goals!

Don't trust this guy.......but you're more than welcome to add me!!!!