70 Pounds Lost in 1 year :)

Options
I began losing weight on September 25th 2012 and have done so through the hard work of calorie and nutrient tracking, routine exercise and physical training with a personal trainer my last few months of university. I never thought I'd actually post my success here until I got to my ultimate goal of 120-30 pounds, or even at all. I just got an urge to :)

I would also like to mention that I did this while also having mild cerebral palsy on my right side, and I wanted to help prove to other disabled people that it can be done...disabilities are only hinderances, not limitations. While working as an assistant for the kinesiology department chair, I was also able to get the first workout course for disabled students underway with a proposal. :)

*Just a note though, if you look at my diary these days, it's not too healthy at all, but is NOT the way I've been eating for the past year. My job is high labor, and I'll confess I've been slacking in the nutrient dept a bit the last few weeks ;) don't judge. :D

Happy fitness :)

arLHx.jpg

Replies

• graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! Congratulations. I can only imagine the amount of hard work that you had to go through, but it surely paid off! You look great. :]
  • zd04
    zd04 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Look at you!!!
    Just looking awesome!!!!!!
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    amazing lovely
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! Your hard work has really paid off!!
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    absolutely brilliant! but had to laugh because you have done this in 4 days xxx maybe you started sept 2011? xxx not to take this amazing achievement away from you mind xx you look fab x
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    absolutely brilliant! but had to laugh because you have done this in 4 days xxx maybe you started sept 2011? xxx not to take this amazing achievement away from you mind xx you look fab x

-giggles Maybe she's Wonder Woman! Sure looks like it. <3
  • 3liza
    3liza Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ❤Way to go! ❀
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • FutureMrsWarby
    FutureMrsWarby Posts: 96 Member
    Options

Lol, yes..that's what I meant. I can't seem to find the edit button on here at the moment unfortunately.
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are an inspiration! Well done you :-D
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You mention "don't judge" I judge that you have done a fantastic job WELL DONE !!!
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! Does anyone still recognise you? Well done you look fab!
  • Dani_Detroit
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Cuna77
    Cuna77 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awsome.
  • ritasice21
    ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! So proud of you!
  • YoYo1951
    Options
    you look amazing. Well done. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work.
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have done incredibly well!!
    x
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing job...regardless of having some physical limitations. You look fabulous!

And don't worry about the "imperfect" food intake (no one is perfect)...we all have to take some "sabbaticals" from being super stringent...it allows for flexibility.

Great job!
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! YAY!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!