Insanity week 4 Im so Tired

Options
Hi all,

I have one one exercise to complete tonight then I have completed my first month of insanity. My question and concerns are:

did any one feel tired in week 4, I feel so tired I find it hard to put my usual effort in to the workouts I push myself but I dont feel i am doing as well as i did the previous week.

Could be because im not eating enough calories any words of wisdon would be appreciated thanks my lovelies

Replies

• darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Well, I saw the title and knew the answer ie you were eating 1 calorie a year. Eat more!
  • 65Fa5tback
    Options
    I ran into the same problem. Eat more GOOD calories, & try a whey protein for recovery. Hang in there, its going to get harder so dont under eat. I usualky drink a.pre work out or coffee 15mins before my routine and it helps!!
  • NegativityQueen
    Options
    Feeling tired could be due to low blood sugar, resulting in dizzy spells, fatigue and fainting. If you do suffer from low blood sugar (which is caused by low calories intake, skipping meals, and the most obvious one--not consuming any sugar ) I suggest you eat something sugary :D
    Hoped that help ;)
  • lellie_zpk
    Options
    well im eating 1200 calories a day and try and eat my exercise calories back which is hard some times as I tend to work out at night after my baby goes to bed.

Im 5ft 6inches and currently weigh 152 pounds. I do think I need to up my calories but i dont know what to and I dont want to start gaining weight.
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are definitely under eating! I would up your calories to about 1500 & eat back exercise calories! You will NOT put on weight & you WILL have more energy!!

Month 2 is a lot harder & if you're feeling tired now, you will feel worse then.

Trust me, I'm an inch taller & lighter than you but 1580 is my minimum a day before eating calories back & I'm still loosing :happy:

Hope that helps :drinker: