Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh =] =]

Options
I bought 2 exspemsive going out outfits both size 14 and they don't fit ther far to big to we're I'm over the moon just stuck with 2 dresses worth 300 between them and I cnt even were them haha :( I'm soo happyy

Replies

• ewl6850
    ewl6850 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look amazing!
  • matthewlamere
    matthewlamere Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratz keep up the good work :)
  • GaryRuizReborn
    Options
    Andy Griffith here saying good job :)
  • cm1491
    cm1491 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feels good doesnt it (: well done beautiful. So happy for you!! (:
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Thank youuuuuu :) I'm over the moon abit depressed now tho that I can't wer my outfits and cnt take them back because I took the tags of as soon as I new the fit me hahah :( xxx
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    sell them on craigslist or ebay....
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    ebay! Congratulations, what a great feeling :flowerforyou:
  • xoMeaghan
    Options
    Congratulations! Ebay, craigslist, sell to close friends OR if you kind, give them as a gift =) Or to Salvation Army(Or good will or whatever you have there as a donation center)
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Take them to a dressmaker and have them altered to fit :)
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    It's only a dress from forever unique that was £220 and a label lux jumpsuit for £120 ill just have to sell them cheap at least I'm getting some money bk on them and I havnt gt a bank account so I cnt do eBay :( everyone around me is a lot thinner than wat I was an am so that's outifthequestion haha x
  • Tiffikat
    Options
    I agree with the person that mentioned getting them altered. I think you look beautiful.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

I agree with the person that mentioned getting them altered. I think you look beautiful.
    thankyouu babe so are you and I can get one of them done I'm happy :) xx
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    HEEHEEE!! ((GIDDY LAUGH))
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I hope you're able to return them though! Haha, great job :)
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

See if you can return them for a smaller size!
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    It doesn't cost much to get your clothes altered, I've gotten my favourite and some of my more expensive items altered since losing weight. Look into a local dressmaker or altering service in your area, also congrats on your loss!!
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    It doesn't cost much to get your clothes altered, I've gotten my favourite and some of my more expensive items altered since losing weight. Look into a local dressmaker or altering service in your area, also congrats on your loss!!
    thanks babe I phoned they can do my dress but not my jumpsuit iv just took it to the charity shop x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!