Let's Play a Guessing Game-Chinese Food

Options
I ordered shrimp/imitation crab/veggie stir fry that was either in a szechaun or teriyaki sauce from a non-chain restaurant on the road today. Anyone want to take a guess as to how many calories were on the entire plate? I didn't get any rice or pasta, but it was stir fried in oil from what I could taste. I would guess there were maybe 4 cups of stir fry on the plate.

I boxed half but I still think I'll probably be doing an extra-long workout today to make up for it ;)

Replies

• catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm going to guess 1500.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    2000 at least. I'll see you at the gym too.. LOL

I'm eating Chinese tonight toooooo and trust me, I rather not guess the calories that will be on my plate tonight.
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I could be way off but for 2 cups (assuming there were 4 cups and you put 2 aside, I would say about 900-1100).

I love chinese and this seems to be my range for 1.5-2 cups for things like Beef and Broccoli and Shrimp Egg Foo Young
  • bolsen21
    Options
    its sichuan...i took chinese classes and I'm guessing if you got it here in america its probably about 1000-2000 calories
  • beachcomber
    Options
    ...........and not to mention all the sodium. But I like to enjoy on occasion.
  • arleneboles
    Options
    I am gonna take the high road on this,,with the veggies,, the oil and the sauce,,I am gonna say 2600 for the whole helping,,